Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Just in time for summer, the Rebecca Minkoff Tribal Denim Morning After Clutch

POST A REPLY

Jun 19, 2012, 1:03pm   #1
PurseBlog.com
PurseBlog.com
I’ve been a long-time lover of Rebecca Minkoff. Both the brand and the person behind the brand are a force to be reckoned with. Rebecca started her business around the same time we did, and being able to watch her grow over all these years has been such a joy. I can’t go a day without seeing someone walk down the street with a Morning After Clutch and I don’t go a week without wearing one myself.

The famed MAC is both roomy and compact, which makes it transition from day to night easily. With such a wide variety of different designs, there is a Morning After Clutch for everyone and anyone. This is one of my favorite designs from RM, and I add a few MAC clutches to my collection every year. I’ve found the latest bag I am itching to add to my collection and it comes just in time for summer. I adore the blue tribal print denim offset by natural leather trim on the Rebecca Minkoff Tribal Denim M.A.C. Clutch.

Of my collection of Rebecca Minkoff bags, I own and use my MAC clutches the most. The bag is designed so well, it is easy to throw over your shoulder or carry cross-body and because so many styles are made, there is something for everyone. I love a good tribal print and on a bag this size it shows the design perfectly without being overly busy. For your casual summer day wear to breezy white dresses, this is the clutch I want to wear. Buy the Rebecca Minkoff Tribal Denim M.A.C. Clutch for $250 via Rebecca Minkoff online.

View the original post on PurseBlog.com!
Jun 19, 2012, 1:33pm   #2
Samia
Easily Distracted!
I love the MAC but not this one!
Jun 19, 2012, 10:25pm   #3
gacats
love me some bags!
Will have to come back and review this thread more than once. Not in love yet. But I could be persuaded.
Jun 25, 2012, 6:12am   #4
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Oh good Lord, no!
Jun 25, 2012, 4:30pm   #5
h
hotshot
not liking this at all
Jun 25, 2012, 4:46pm   #6
denton
a guy
Wow! Or should I say Bow! Looks like all the hardware was sourced at my local pet shop. lol.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >