Home > >

Isabella Fiore Magic Carpet Tote

POST A REPLY

Oct 2, 2005, 10:42am   #1
Megs
I love bags
Quote:
Isabella Fiore Magic Carpet Tote

I know it is not only me that has always wanted to go on a magic carpet ride. I wanted to be just like the princess from Aladdin, I wanted to swoop up and down in the sky and see the world. Yup, I am sure a few of you are laughing right now. But when I finally get to ride on a magic carpet I'm soo gonna shove it in your face!! (I really thought they existed when I was young!)

When I saw the name of this bag, I gasped! It just made a smile come to my face. Upon seeing the bag I was a little skeptical if I liked it, but actually it kind of does something for me. The Isabella Fiore Magic Carpet Tote is an intricately designed patchwork tote with beads that add even a little more fun. The bag is made of velvet patchwork which gives off the vibe of a bohemian-chic tote. At first I thought that bag might look like something an old lady would wear, but upon further inspection I really think it’s cute. The bag is trimmed with leather and in some places stud trimming. The shape of the bag is a frame-style top which has double top handles and the closure is a diary-lock. Lined with cotton canvas and featuring both zip and open pockets, the inside can store all of your magical accessories. Sizing up at 13"H X 19"L X 8½"W, this tote looks as if it could compliment quite a few outfits and still be big enough to be your bag of tricks. The bag is available via Saks for $725.
Does this bag make any of you want to fly away too??
Oct 2, 2005, 2:41pm   #2
J
Jean83
I really like it! It's different than many bags but I love IF
Oct 2, 2005, 7:16pm   #3
Z
Zippy
Delightful, roomy, a perfect casual bag with jeans for me.
Oct 2, 2005, 7:25pm   #4
Noriko
Account Deactivated
Not sure why, but I don't really care for it. Not my style I suppose :)
Oct 3, 2005, 3:37am   #5
k
kojiko
KOJIKO
I think I like it. It kind of grows on you, at the first glance it's "ew"...but as I look at the detail...it's a "ah". I like it!
Oct 3, 2005, 4:15am   #6
c
chemlex
I think it's cute, but it's huuuuge- 19 inches wide? Damn. . . if I need to carpetbag for the weekend, this is the perfect bag for that.
Oct 3, 2005, 6:04am   #7
lexigirl16
I think it's cute. My Mom and aunt used to make these patchwork crocheted spreads. The pattern was very random. The bag sorta reminds me of them.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >