Home Bags, Bags, Bags Blog Entries

Excuse me, there’s something on your shoulder

POST A REPLY

Aug 9, 2012, 4:03pm   #1
PurseBlog.com
Give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. As soon as I came across this bag, I knew I had to write about it. But, guys, I am not even sure where to start.

It’s no secret that Christian Louboutin is known for show stopping stilettos. And while I am not so certain the Christian Louboutin Artemis Ostrich Feather Shoulder Bag will end up on my shoulder any time soon, it is quite the statement piece. One of the first things I found myself pondering was which celeb might rock something like this. This eccentric bag needs to rest on the shoulder of an equally as eccentric lady. Perhaps someone like Rihanna? This is a bag with personality!

It’s hardly worth talking about the black leather, golden hardware and red jacquard lining which sure, are all nice enough. But, the multicolor ostrich feather embellishment jumping off the page is all I can really focus on. This is the kind of bag that would be great to whip out when catching a show or attending some fancy schmancy event. With all that said I still can’t really make up my mind. What do you think is this a hit or a miss? Buy through Neiman Marcus for $2195.

The post Excuse me, there’s something on your shoulder appeared first on PurseBlog - Designer Handbag News and Reviews.

View the original post on PurseBlog.com!
Aug 9, 2012, 5:34pm   #2
a guy
Use it as a wig and a backpack... lol. I could just see a Hunts Point streetwalker with this.
Aug 9, 2012, 6:52pm   #3
I'm at a loss for words.
Aug 9, 2012, 7:03pm   #4
c
If you think about it, it's actually a two-for-one purchase - you get a handbag and a pet at the same time. Bonus: you never have to pick up poop after the pet and it won't chew up your shoes
Aug 9, 2012, 7:35pm   #5
love me some bags!
Originally Posted by sbelle
I'm at a loss for words.
What she said.
Aug 10, 2012, 1:38am   #6
Is there someone really going to buy it?!
Aug 10, 2012, 1:55am   #7
Aug 10, 2012, 5:39am   #8
This is crying out to be worn on the head not the shoulder!
Aug 10, 2012, 7:56am   #9
Easily Distracted!
Originally Posted by sbelle
I'm at a loss for words.
Agree
Aug 10, 2012, 11:31am   #10
Emma 4ever in my <3
Originally Posted by denton
Use it as a wig and a backpack... lol. I could just see a Hunts Point streetwalker with this.
(Sorry, but I can appreciate this comment. I'm from NY)
Aug 10, 2012, 12:54pm   #11
Murphy's Mama
Oh. Dear.
Aug 10, 2012, 2:58pm   #12
l
Looking for Winter
Um ..... no.
Aug 10, 2012, 3:55pm   #13
Wow
Aug 10, 2012, 7:36pm   #14
h
beyond fashion comprehension....