Home > >

DKNY Soft Nappa East/West Shoulder Bag

POST A REPLY

Oct 1, 2005, 11:35am   #1
Megs
I love bags
Quote:
DKNY Soft Nappa East/West Shoulder Bag

Plain and simple bags are sometimes what we all have been longing to see. Yet sometimes, I'm just not getting a strong enough vibe from them. This DKNY Soft Nappa East/West Shoulder Bag is right on the border for me of liking it and thinking it needs a little more oomph. The bag is made of soft glazed Nappa leather, is accented with polished silver metal hardware, and has a double-D charm dangling on bag front. *I think it will be quite funny if some search engines pick up Double-D meaning a woman's chest rather than a charm- Ha*. The shoulder strap is also made of leather and can be adjusted with a cute buckle system- which will give the drop about 9.5". The inside of this bag is lined in twill, has a zipped pocket and two patch pockets, and helps the bag close by magnets. The overall size of this shoulder bag is 14.5" x 6.5" x 3.5". If you like it, eLuxury has it available in olive (shown) or black for $275.
Comments?
Last edited Oct 1, 2005 at 3:55pm.
Oct 1, 2005, 1:38pm   #2
Noriko
Account Deactivated
I don't really care for the color, but I love it in metallic! I don't think the metallic on elux is exactly the same but I found it more appealing :)
Oct 1, 2005, 2:11pm   #3
c
chemlex
DKNY has been making some great bags lately - so simple, yet they still have flair. Donna Karen, on the other hands is making these hideous things with metal-beaded fringe.
I'd hate to get whacked by this bag:
Last edited Feb 13, 2006 at 7:56pm.
Oct 1, 2005, 2:16pm   #4
Noriko
Account Deactivated
^^^lol I like that one!
Oct 1, 2005, 2:24pm   #5
c
chemlex
I have some Botkier bags with long leather zipper pulls and I whack people with them all the time. One quick turn at the supermarket with that unwieldy Donna Karen thing and you might really piss off a fellow shopper.
Oct 1, 2005, 7:39pm   #6
k
kojiko
KOJIKO
Now color it jade green it's sold for me! But it would be great if they took out that tacky metal plate symbol or whatever it is out. And shorten the handle "extensions" in the front too. :suspiciou
Oct 2, 2005, 7:50pm   #7
Z
Zippy
The metallic sheen is great! Where O Where do they dream up these shades of green?
(Amends to kojiko, the jade green is to your taste.)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >