Home > >

The Cambridge Satchel Company designs pretty pastels

POST A REPLY

Jul 12, 2012, 8:03am   #1
PurseBlog.com
PurseBlog.com

I have yet to figure out why I haven’t purchased a Cambridge Satchel Company bag yet. I believe it goes back to the fact that there are so many amazing color options that I start to feel completely overwhelmed with options. This company has an amazing back story and products that speak for themselves. The fashion crowd loves Cambridge Satchel Company, as do I. A few months ago its fluoro bags were all the rage in shocking vibrant colors, and right now I am going gaga for its new pastels collection.

Including subtle shades of limited edition pastels including lemon, lilac, rose pink, and duck-egg blue, the new line from The Cambridge Satchel Company is perfect for summer whites and spring florals.

I am always wary about opting for a pastel colors, but this is the optimal choice. Of course we leave it to the hip Cam Satchel Co to create it and the hardest part I am having right now is again figuring out what color I want most. I really like the idea of a bright in your face pant or top paired with a pastel bag, the difference in colors will bring such life to an outfit. The prices are entirely reasonable, ranging from £105 to £115 depending on the size and you have the option to add monogramming. More info via their site online.

Bag decision of my week: help me pick the right pastel color for my first Cambridge Satchel Company Satchel!

View the original post on PurseBlog.com!
Last edited Jul 16, 2012 at 7:01pm.
Jul 12, 2012, 8:15am   #2
h
hotshot
lilac or the pink would be my pick if you have to have one...
Jul 12, 2012, 8:14pm   #3
gacats
love me some bags!
No. No, no, no.
Jul 14, 2012, 3:27pm   #4
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
My eyes are drawn to the cupcakes...
Jul 15, 2012, 11:36pm   #5
chunkylover53
Adorable! Duck egg is one of my favourite colours... but I'm going to go with lilac for the win!
Jul 16, 2012, 2:39am   #6
astrosidonie
These bags are so beautiful but we have seen so many of them, I think they have lost their originality.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >