Home > >

Bulga Large Studded Hobo

POST A REPLY

Sep 27, 2005, 1:13am   #1
Megs
I love bags
Quote:
Bulga Handbag

We live in a world of super-sizing. Everything that is good can be made better by sizing it up. I happen to love large bags. The Bulga Large Studded Hobo could be the perfect accessory to make all of us look small (I'm thinking since the bag is so big it may just make us look tiny- or maybe that's just a deep down hope of mine). Giving a bohemian feel, this hobo is a perfect huge bag to carry anything you would like - portable refrigerator anyone? Bulga has made quite an entry into the purse and handbag world with its eye-catching shape and, of course, celeb publicity. This beauty is made of chocolate brown leather with accenting golden hardware and studs. I really love the shape and the tassels on the front but I'm not totally fond that the bag uses a drawstring closure with those tassels. The shoulder strap attaches to the bag with rings and the inside in lined in cotton. Like I said, the dimensions won't leave you needing more at 18"H x 16"W x 1"D. If you are looking for a huge bag, this may be the one. Buy it through Neiman Marcus for $475.
Do you like it large?
Sep 27, 2005, 2:23am   #2
Superqueen
Vintage Lover!
I'm not very tall, so I usually don't use very big bags...but I love this one. I saw a Bulga bag (in coral, studded, with drawstrings) on Jessica Simpson and it looked amazing!
Attached Images

Sep 27, 2005, 3:32am   #3
Z
Zippy
What a lucious shade of brown. A generously sized bag at a fine price.
Sep 27, 2005, 4:00am   #4
c
chemlex
Originally Posted by Superqueen
I'm not very tall, so I usually don't use very big bags...but I love this one. I saw a Bulga bag (in coral, studded, with drawstrings) on Jessica Simpson and it looked amazing!
Well Jessica Simpson isn't fantastically tall - she's just 5'4''. I'm about the same height and I love huge bags! I'm so glad that they are really in style this season and so many gorgeous bags are coming out.
Sep 27, 2005, 5:21am   #5
k
kojiko
KOJIKO
I like it. :) But not for me though... :)
Sep 27, 2005, 11:23am   #6
heavensent
Shop-a-holic
you know i luv it
Sep 27, 2005, 3:43pm   #7
Noriko
Account Deactivated
Darn hotlink signs! :( I know what bag you're talking about though, and I don't really care for them. They just seem so common now.
Sep 28, 2005, 1:34pm   #8
jane
tPF's 100th member
I own this bag in the dark green, but mine is the medium size. It is really soft, and very comfortable to wear. It does have a drawstring closure, but I mainly use the magnetic snap closure for security. I have gotten numerous compliments on it too! I bought it in a boutique in Chicago, as it isn't sold anywhere in San Francisco, where I live. Love this bag. The large version would weigh me down, however.
Oct 4, 2005, 11:40am   #9
gis08
omg, i love it. Love the size, love the shape, love the colour!
Oct 4, 2005, 11:24pm   #10
Megs
I love bags
Originally Posted by jane
I own this bag in the dark green, but mine is the medium size. It is really soft, and very comfortable to wear. It does have a drawstring closure, but I mainly use the magnetic snap closure for security. I have gotten numerous compliments on it too! I bought it in a boutique in Chicago, as it isn't sold anywhere in San Francisco, where I live. Love this bag. The large version would weigh me down, however.
Do you have any pics we could see Jane??
Oct 5, 2005, 12:24am   #11
Noriko
Account Deactivated
For some reason these bags are starting to grow on me
Oct 27, 2006, 2:58am   #12
BabyK
I recently found another Bulga bag on NM that I really like but I don't know if it's suede or leather. To my knowledge, I don't think Bulga makes suede bags, do they? But in this picture, it sure looks like suede. Can anyone tell me?? I asked on their live online chat, but they don't seem to know. Can anyone help me?

Bulga*-* Pudding Satchel*-* Neiman Marcus
Nov 7, 2006, 8:48am   #13
Nola
Enjoy yourself!
Oh I like the red one!
May 13, 2008, 9:35pm   #14
m
mort
Does anyone know if this bag came in RED leather? If so, is it common or HOT?
May 13, 2008, 10:58pm   #15
p
pikeeygrl
If by red you mean coral as on Jessica Simpson, then yes. I have one and I think there is one on Bluefly.

http://bluefly.com/pages/search/resu...933&inicat=933
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >