Home Bags, Bags, Bags Blog Entries

Boy oh boy, I’d really love a Boy Chanel Bag

POST A REPLY

Jul 25, 2012, 11:03am   #1
PurseBlog.com
We’ve given tons and tons of love to Boy Chanel Bags, and each and every positive word is well deserved. I wasn’t sure upon first look if I was a fan of the more subdued and casual bags, but after some time to ponder the design, I was hooked. It seems as though I’m not alone. In fact, Chanel has found a way to make the Boy Bags an integral part of its accessory offering.

Since it’s Wednesday, and all Wednesdays have a tendency to make me both happy for the upcoming weekend and a little bummed that it isn’t already Friday, I figured I’d share a drool-worthy gallery of Boy Chanel Bags. Honestly, if I had it my way, I would have an entire row of Boy Chanel bags in my closet, just waiting to be taken out and carried anywhere and everywhere. And if these Boy Bags don’t meet your fancy, try to take a peek at the Fall 2012 bags that will be released soon, major swoon!

The post Boy oh boy, I’d really love a Boy Chanel Bag appeared first on PurseBlog - Designer Handbag News and Reviews.

View the original post on PurseBlog.com!
Jul 25, 2012, 12:21pm   #2
h
not my personal favorite...
Jul 26, 2012, 8:00am   #3
The boy bags are beautiful! I love this ligne and am happy to see them in all sorts of colors/materials. I have one quilted boy bag and want more
Jul 26, 2012, 6:51pm   #4
love me some bags!
I'm nuts over this line!
Jul 27, 2012, 3:00pm   #5
N
Originally Posted by babyontheway
The boy bags are beautiful! I love this ligne and am happy to see them in all sorts of colors/materials. I have one quilted boy bag and want more
You should get another, my SA works wonders for me. Let me know if you need his info
Jul 28, 2012, 6:10pm   #6
Built Hot for LV
love it
Sep 10, 2012, 7:43pm   #7
n
love it
can i find boy bag in munich ??
Sep 11, 2012, 2:54pm   #8
T
Beautiful!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Blog Entries