Home > > >

What's the next bag you are flirting with...

POST A REPLY

Mar 3, 2012, 4:03pm   #16
Moonfancy
What is Fango? I must have missed that somewhere. I like the mint too, and it's a color I do not have. Such a pretty, refreshing color.

Originally Posted by TropicalGal
I'm waiting for the Florence to make an appearance on the BE website. Mint or Fango? I can do mint as a neutral. But I want to know what colors the Florence will be in for Fall 2012 too, before purchasing.
Mar 3, 2012, 8:07pm   #17
TropicalGal
^^^^Hi Moon,
Fango is the light mud color -- a beige you might say. But it is like dried mud -- where it gets very light. I could use the mint as a neutral, because that's how I approach unusual colors.
Mar 4, 2012, 10:15am   #18
hildie
Originally Posted by TropicalGal
^^^^Hi Moon,
Fango is the light mud color -- a beige you might say. But it is like dried mud -- where it gets very light. I could use the mint as a neutral, because that's how I approach unusual colors.
That sounds intriguing! Once a few of mine sell, I may consider another. I really want to try the Cannes but I am very content on brown and black bags right now so going to wait until something strikes me.
Mar 30, 2012, 9:27pm   #19
V
Violet2
I just received my first BE bag a Red Milan Satchel and it is beautiful.
Mar 30, 2012, 10:59pm   #20
tlloveshim
Emmy!
Congrats, Violet! I bet it is beautiful! :)
Mar 30, 2012, 11:48pm   #21
c
circoit
Violet! Can you post modeling pictures of the Milan? I've been dying to see modeling pics of that particular style forever.
Mar 31, 2012, 7:06am   #22
heathero
Originally Posted by circoit
Violet! Can you post modeling pictures of the Milan? I've been dying to see modeling pics of that particular style forever.
Me too!
Apr 7, 2012, 5:23pm   #23
djfmn
Massaccesi Aphrodite
Congrats Violet. I would love to see a photo of your new Milan.
Apr 8, 2012, 9:30am   #24
hildie
Originally Posted by Violet2
I just received my first BE bag a Red Milan Satchel and it is beautiful.
Oh wow! Congrats! I would love to see some photos of it!
Apr 8, 2012, 8:43pm   #25
nunnla
Bonafide Bag Hag
I too want to see the Milan. I was eyeballing that red one but now it's gone. Oh well, it's not like I haven't gone bag crazy lately.
Apr 10, 2012, 11:22pm   #26
djfmn
Massaccesi Aphrodite
OK I have changed my mind I said I was done I do not need another bag but I am drooling over the London Tote midi. I am mad with myself because there were a couple on Bonanza that I really liked and did not buy either one of them. I should have as they were gorgeous and the price was right. Oh well it was not meant to be but I will keep looking perhaps another one will come up on the bonz at a good price.
Apr 11, 2012, 12:33am   #27
pixie61582
Cannes midi for sure!
Apr 13, 2012, 9:54pm   #28
nunnla
Bonafide Bag Hag
My next bag is going to be a fringed, braided strap version of the Rio in a large pebble deep red leather. Marco and Jacks are going to collaborate to come up with a design based upon the Rio and one of her early designs that will resemble this one I have from another much cheaper, lower quality brand. If I like it, I may get black and brown suede ones for Fall. I couldn't get over how similar it was to the Rio. So, a Rio with a western flare - "skirt" and braids - Annie Oakley or Calamity Jane.
Attached Images

Last edited Apr 13, 2012 at 10:01pm. Reason: Forgot to attach pix
Apr 14, 2012, 10:52am   #29
jenbur
I giggled at the Annie Oakley and Calamity jane! Those are actually both names Roots has for bags.
Apr 14, 2012, 11:43am   #30
djfmn
Massaccesi Aphrodite
I cannot wait to see this new design sounds like a really fun bag.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >