POST A REPLY

May 25, 2008, 3:30pm   #46
Originally Posted by Cornflower Blue
Thanks for the pics!

It's amazing what you can get into that LM Midi! Still lovin' the Gucci keyring!
LOL!!! I know!!! It's a very deep bag, that's why I think the WTM wouldn't suit me, as it's not quite deep enough!

Oh, tell DH to look at Dixons for the ASUS, preferably duty free if he travels lot....or ebuyer is a good bet!
May 26, 2008, 5:15pm   #47
Ooooh! Love this thread as a sticky!

Come on BE ladies, show us the insides of your bags! It's good to share and also gives everybody new ideas! and !
May 28, 2008, 8:31am   #48
Plaisir D' Amour
YAY!! A sticky! come on gals show us your crumpled up tissues inside your gorgeous BE's!!!
May 28, 2008, 4:19pm   #49
Okay, here's my first (and not my last for sure) BE - the SM Lg. in Black Crash. It holds a ton - here's what's in it today:

Coach Ergo Lg. Makeup Bag
Coach Lg. Zip Around Wallet - Holiday Patchwork
Dior Sunglasses
Coach Business Card Case
Coach Cell Case w/ Pink Razr Phone
Blackberry (use for email)
Tissue
Keys
VS mints
Excederin
Sunscreen in a ziploc (I fly a lot for work)

Normally there'd be a book or at least one magazine in there too.
Attached Images

Jun 2, 2008, 9:24pm   #50
Plaisir D' Amour
That does hold a ton!! What a nice bag! I think I might need a large one......
Jun 2, 2008, 11:03pm   #51
I decided to post my stuff since I received a lot of great accessories for my birthday this year. I needed them to stay organized. I cram alot of stuff into that midi because I travel alot for work.

My Stuff
Cole Haan wallet
DKNY Sunglasses
Chanel card case
LV Wapity - I'll just take this and the card case when I go to a game or somewhere that i wouldn't want my purse.
Coach Peace Sign Key Chain - all the crystals fell out
Marc by Marc Jacobs makeup case
Altoids -I'm an addict
hairspray
static spray - I need to put this away since it's really for winter. I don't know why but I really use this alot. I guess I'm electric
mirror
box cutter
cell phone
generic plastic pill box
tide pen
Attached Images

Jun 3, 2008, 7:50am   #52
Nice accessories suzi! Like your wapity and your make-up case especially !
Jun 3, 2008, 8:19pm   #53
^^^Thanks CB. I love that Wapity too. It's such a cute little shape. I want to get an Angel purse from the sale, but now I'm not sure what to do with it.lol Oh, by the way, I keep forgetting to tell you that I planted some cornflowers and will think of you every time I see them. They are one of my favorite flowers to grow by seed.
Last edited Jun 3, 2008 at 8:22pm.
Jun 4, 2008, 1:37am   #54
Suzzeee......I can see you're a big 'Coach' fan!! My nephew's from the States, and has a few of their accessories, and loves them! Wait....they do them for men right??!! LOL!!!

Ooh, looking forward to seeing your SM in tan, don't forget piccies please!!!
Jun 4, 2008, 5:40pm   #55
Originally Posted by *suzi*
^^^Thanks CB. I love that Wapity too. It's such a cute little shape. I want to get an Angel purse from the sale, but now I'm not sure what to do with it.lol Oh, by the way, I keep forgetting to tell you that I planted some cornflowers and will think of you every time I see them. They are one of my favorite flowers to grow by seed.
Awww! That's really sweet! I just love them and their colour is sooo gorgeous!

My handbag contents remain pretty much the same, apart from the addition of a 57 receipt for petrol and a receipt for groceries for 99!

However, , I do have one teeny tiny replacement - I seem to have bought a new key holder, pics of which I attach! It's a little LV 4 key holder in Violette Vernis to replace my rather ancient black key fob.
Attached Images

Jun 4, 2008, 5:48pm   #56
Originally Posted by Cornflower Blue
However, , I do have one teeny tiny replacement - I seem to have bought a new key holder, pics of which I attach! It's a little LV 4 key holder in Violette Vernis to replace my rather ancient black key fob.

Ooh, you got a key holder, very pretty, congrats!!! Liking the bush effect....very imaginative!!! Gives it a lovely country feel!!!
Jun 5, 2008, 10:43am   #57
Thanks! Sara999 was totally right - purple and green look great together!
Jun 5, 2008, 11:03am   #58
Originally Posted by Tash1
Suzzeee......I can see you're a big 'Coach' fan!! My nephew's from the States, and has a few of their accessories, and loves them! Wait....they do them for men right??!! LOL!!!

Ooh, looking forward to seeing your SM in tan, don't forget piccies please!!!
Yep - Coach does a ton of great stuff for guys! I keep trying to get my DH a wallet from there, but he's so not into anything designer at all - he keeps buying those cheap wallets that fall apart. Now, if Coach would do a partnership with Harley Davidson, then he'd buy everything!!
Jun 6, 2008, 1:47am   #59
Originally Posted by Suzzeee
Yep - Coach does a ton of great stuff for guys! I keep trying to get my DH a wallet from there, but he's so not into anything designer at all - he keeps buying those cheap wallets that fall apart. Now, if Coach would do a partnership with Harley Davidson, then he'd buy everything!!
Oh dear....another Harley Davidson fan!!! LOL!!! DH loves them......but he's got a Kawasaki and used to ride his like a demon! LOL!!
Jun 30, 2008, 1:45pm   #60
Ladies...we've seen lots of gorgeous new bags from the recent sale! How about posting some "what's inside" pics for thiis thread? Keep 'em coming--we love peeking into your world!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Belen Echandia