Home Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Belen Echandia

Thoughts on Why the BE Forum is So Quiet Now?

POST A REPLY

Mar 6, 2012, 8:32am   #76
wAnT mOrE bAgS!
Originally Posted by Moonfancy
Hi, jH! You're back! I can't wait to get my gray snake London! What color lining and hardware does yours have? I'm still trying to decide on a lining color for mine. What other BE bags do you have? Welcome Back!!
Thanks Moonfancy! I got the very last stock bag so the fuchsia lining with silver hardware. The bag is just gorgeous. I cannot think of a different lining color than fuchsia. The warm grey with fuchsia is simply perfect.
Mar 6, 2012, 3:05pm   #77
I wish I'd had enough sense to get my gray snake London while it was still in stock. But, no, I wait until the stocks are all gone so I can pay more for the same bag. This is not the first time I have done this. I must really like to pay extra in bespokes. I agree the fuchsia is lovely with the gray. I've seen pix. Junie's fuchsia actually looks great in every bag she sells. It was a great decision on her part to use it as BE signature color. I didn't even LIKE the color until I saw it in her pocketbooks.

Originally Posted by jH4eS
Thanks Moonfancy! I got the very last stock bag so the fuchsia lining with silver hardware. The bag is just gorgeous. I cannot think of a different lining color than fuchsia. The warm grey with fuchsia is simply perfect.
Mar 18, 2012, 9:54pm   #78
BE Petrol Adore Me
Moon I am the same way my problem is that I cannot decide quickly enough. It takes me quite a long time to make a decision by the time I do the stock bag has already gone especially now that they do not keep very many stock bags.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Belen Echandia