Home Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Belen Echandia

This is the reveal of a lifetime...with love from Jackie and a mysterious TPFer...

POST A REPLY

Nov 23, 2009, 4:24pm   #121
candace117- Wow, I just read this thread and I must say how touched I am by all involved! You deserve the act of kindness that has been bestowed upon you! Thank you for sacrificing your self! You chose a great bag and it looks great on you even in fatigues! Enjoy and be Safe!!
Jan 1, 2010, 1:38pm   #122
~*~ addicted ~*~
AWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just found this thread searching for something else but I had to peek my head in!

Candace you totally deserve it - you are such a sweetheart no matter where I read your posts on TPF! Stay safe and rock that bag - what a fantastic way to liven up those fatigues Great choice in the bag too btw, great color and I love that style so much!

Mysterious TPFer and Jackie - Wow, so generous of you both! This is such a heartwarming story, lots of love for you both
Jan 2, 2010, 7:31am   #123
What a wonderful story! So well deserved and a perfect choice! Enjoy her!
Jan 3, 2010, 1:52pm   #124
I just saw this thread today, Candice. It's the best reveal ever! You are rocking that bag like a hurricane. Stay safe and come home soon
Jan 4, 2010, 8:18am   #125
Cindy
I'm so glad this wonderful thread was bumped. I love reading about this.
Apr 4, 2012, 11:02pm   #126
Cowpoke
I just wanted to say that this thread brought tears to my eyes two years later. I use this bag ALL the time and it brings me nothing but pure joy. I love everyone and miss tpf so much.
Apr 5, 2012, 8:08am   #127
Emmy!
I hope all is well with you, Candace!
Apr 6, 2012, 3:10pm   #128
Luv my labs!
Ok...revisiting this thread just made me happy on this Good Friday...

So glad you revived it Candace, and I am so glad you are still using and loving this beautiful bag!
Apr 8, 2012, 7:07pm   #129
Bonafide Bag Hag
Very pretty and you couldn't deserve it more. Thank you for being over there. Praying that God will continue to keep you safe so you can come home. What a wonderful thing for Jackie and the mystery TFPer to do. I can just imagine what they think of your beautiful bag over there.
Apr 11, 2012, 8:44pm   #130
Cowpoke
Originally Posted by Odebdo
Ok...revisiting this thread just made me happy on this Good Friday...

So glad you revived it Candace, and I am so glad you are still using and loving this beautiful bag!
Hi everyone! Yes , I feel an unlimited amount of blessings and am so thankful for my life.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Belen Echandia