Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

The Belenista Coffee Shop. Come on in for a chat!

POST A REPLY

Aug 8, 2012, 4:49pm   #2506
Moonfancy
I like that gold shimmer leather too. It's an whisper of gold rather than the Singing Loudly mottled gold that is now extinct. Gold is gold to me, though. Light, dark, shiny, muted, speckled, plain, smooth, textured... I like it all.

Originally Posted by cabbage
Just thought I'd say hello here while I wait. I'm waiting to see how much the light gold shimmery satchel on pinterest (new line?) will be to see if I can stretch to it because I'm also waiting for a London tote to arrive. Anthracite. Should come tomorrow according to ups. But I have nooooooooooooooooooo pateince. None, none, none, none, none.

Where is everybody?
Aug 9, 2012, 7:34am   #2507
c
cabbage
I'm flicking back and forth between staring at the gold satchel (it is only a matter of time before I'll cave in and order...) and UPS website which says my London Tote will be here. Today. Not a very productive day today
Aug 14, 2012, 5:00pm   #2508
c
cabbage
Just to report that my London Tote arrived and, as expected, I love it. I can fit my baby changing bag inside, finally getting the horrible black scratchy fabric thing out of sight. Wooohoo!
Aug 25, 2012, 4:24am   #2509
bonniekir
Just to report that my London Tote arrived and, as expected, I love it. I can fit my baby changing bag inside, finally getting the horrible black scratchy fabric thing out of sight. Wooohoo!
Do you have a picture , so we can also see your new lovely bag??
Aug 29, 2012, 5:37am   #2510
c
cabbage
Originally Posted by bonniekir
sorry pictures taking ages, crazy busy with work. Bag has been to Berlin this week and now might be going to the Middle East this week (I don't even know which state yet!). Once I work out how to put up some pictures of my super super bag, I will
Sep 14, 2012, 10:44pm   #2511
nunnla
Bonafide Bag Hag
I've got one of those diffusion line gold ones coming too. I think it's more of a dusted gold.
Oct 14, 2012, 9:26am   #2512
bonniekir
Originally Posted by nunnla
I've got one of those diffusion line gold ones coming too. I think it's more of a dusted gold.

Did it arrive? I only got a swatch and it did not look so goldish
Oct 18, 2012, 1:29pm   #2513
nunnla
Bonafide Bag Hag
Did it arrive? I only got a swatch and it did not look so goldish
Yes it did, but just haven't had a chance to take photos of it yet.
Oct 19, 2012, 3:21am   #2514
bonniekir
Originally Posted by nunnla
Yes it did, but just haven't had a chance to take photos of it yet.

I'll just have to be patient..thanks nunnla!
Oct 25, 2012, 4:21pm   #2515
c
cabbage
Sorry I've been so slow! I've been all over the place with work and so has my lovely bag :) It has taken quite a beating actually, had to have my feet on it on a plane and caught one of the kiddies putting tins out of the kitchen cupboard in it and carrying it around...

Anyway it survived and I hope a picture of it is attached!
Attached Images

Oct 26, 2012, 1:11am   #2516
bonniekir
Sorry I've been so slow! I've been all over the place with work and so has my lovely bag :) It has taken quite a beating actually, had to have my feet on it on a plane and caught one of the kiddies putting tins out of the kitchen cupboard in it and carrying it around...

Anyway it survived and I hope a picture of it is attached!
..It's beautiful and the leather is so hardwearing..I guess you know this by now! Thanks for sharing..Congrats on this lovely bag!
Feb 7, 2013, 2:39pm   #2517
Stansy
I am officially becoming a member here: just ordered my first LM Midi, sooo excited
Feb 8, 2013, 2:39am   #2518
Stansy
Originally Posted by Stansy
I am officially becoming a member here: just ordered my first LM Midi, sooo excited
I just received an email from Aimee: BE stopped offering the bespoke service in late 2012
Sooo excited turned into sooo disappointed, especially as the website still allows customizing a bag.
Feb 9, 2013, 8:50am   #2519
jenbur
I just received an email from Aimee: BE stopped offering the bespoke service in late 2012
Sooo excited turned into sooo disappointed, especially as the website still allows customizing a bag.
So sorry about your experience. I have wondered why the BeSpoke service is still listed (although it did help when I had to look something up) and if it would cause confusion and frustration.
Feb 9, 2013, 12:32pm   #2520
bonniekir
So Happy for you..pls post pictures!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >