Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

The Belenista Coffee Shop. Come on in for a chat!

POST A REPLY

Mar 13, 2011, 10:24am   #2446
LoveHandbags!
~adore~
Hi dear Hermeneutics,

This thread may be helpful to you. bonniekir has said that a magazine or A4 size paper fit inside the WTM Messenger. I am not sure about an ipad, maybe VanBod will know that, she has a WTMM too.

Hope this helps: http://forum.purseblog.com/belen-ech...me-567520.html
Mar 13, 2011, 10:56am   #2447
Hermeneutics
Originally Posted by LoveHandbags!
Hi dear Hermeneutics,

This thread may be helpful to you. bonniekir has said that a magazine or A4 size paper fit inside the WTM Messenger. I am not sure about an ipad, maybe VanBod will know that, she has a WTMM too.

Hope this helps: http://forum.purseblog.com/belen-ech...me-567520.html
Wow, thank you LoveHandbags!- Bonnie's review is extreamly helpful to me- I didn't realize that there was one with the circles at the bottom and one bag that was essentially flat- for my needs I'd defiantly want the one with the circles/wider bottom. Now to try & track one down before my trip in a month....
Mar 13, 2011, 12:01pm   #2448
bonniekir
Herm..ask Rose if there is space. It does fit a thick reg sized magazine..size A4..don't know what you call this size in US though.
I love my messenger, and wear it often just for a town trip, because it is large enough for the necessary stuff plus my water bottle..plus the weight is light!
There is a Cream still up for sale on BEsite if you can't hunt one down.The pebbled is just a wee bit heavier than one in matte .
Mar 13, 2011, 3:55pm   #2449
Hermeneutics
Originally Posted by bonniekir
Herm..ask Rose if there is space. It does fit a thick reg sized magazine..size A4..don't know what you call this size in US though.
I love my messenger, and wear it often just for a town trip, because it is large enough for the necessary stuff plus my water bottle..plus the weight is light!
There is a Cream still up for sale on BEsite if you can't hunt one down.The pebbled is just a wee bit heavier than one in matte .
Thanks!

I think an A4 is 8.27 × 11.69 inches, where as in the US a 'standard' letter sheet is 8.5 x 11 inches, an ipad is about 9.5 x 7.5 inches, so I bet it'll fit fine- but I will ask, good idea.

Thanks again for your help!
Mar 15, 2011, 10:02pm   #2450
BAGSLOVERsg011
In PurseLand
I stumble upon this in FB today. Some info to share:-
Belen Echandia Price Changes
Here's the link:- http://blog.belenechandia.com/?p=230&preview=true
Mar 16, 2011, 11:01am   #2451
bonniekir
Thanks Bagslover!
Mar 18, 2011, 2:08pm   #2452
Odebdo
Luv my labs!
BE trying to help the victims in Japan by having a drawing each week for the next 4 weeks for donations made to the Red Cross, any amount. They are just trying to spread the word, and get people to donate to the disaster relief in Japan...I don't know how many of you are on facebook, but I know many are...but here are the details.

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?t...d=177222840983
Apr 26, 2011, 4:04pm   #2453
LoveHandbags!
~adore~
I was really sad to discover the other day that the shop (and online store) Clutch Seattle closed their business this month. It always makes me terribly sad when I see this. I will remember them fondly.

I will cut and paste the last entry from their blog:

Monday, April 11, 2011

Clutch has closed
Thanks for the memories! We had a great time selling fabulous handbags to gals, but sadly, this economy couldn't keep us going! All the best, it's been a gas!

Kimberly, Carrie & Tiffany
Apr 27, 2011, 12:33pm   #2454
reneeluvscoach
Happiness=Shopping
Hi Ladies! I had to ban myself for a while - after I discovered BE, I quickly ended up with one os bag, one bespoke and two off Bonz.
DH was not happy! I don't know how I'm going to make it through this sale!
Apr 27, 2011, 12:40pm   #2455
bonniekir
^^LOL! Neither do I..BE is so addictive!
Apr 27, 2011, 2:22pm   #2456
Suzzeee
ITA -- I have more BE's than any other brand of handbag! I do have to say that they are the bags that I use the most and I have two BE bags that I've practically worn out I've used them so much!!
Apr 27, 2011, 4:07pm   #2457
Odebdo
Luv my labs!
Yep...welcome to the addiction! I swear I would have never thought I would buy this many BE bags when I bought my first! But I do use them the most of all my bags...and all still look amazing! So that makes me feel a little less bad!
Apr 27, 2011, 8:15pm   #2458
reneeluvscoach
Happiness=Shopping
I carried my petrol TME all winter. I had no desire to switch - it's just so convenient and comfortable to carry. Maybe I need to cull out a few of the "other" bags - I really like that cobalt MMS!!!
Jun 5, 2011, 10:33am   #2459
VanBod1525
Rooting for Rafa to win the French Open this afternoon!
Jun 24, 2011, 4:53am   #2460
bonniekir
Dont know a bit about sports VanB..not sure if this is Golf or Tennis!

But here's the latest picture of my grandson..now 1 yr and 8 mths

Time is flying..ouch!!
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >