Home Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Belen Echandia

The Belenista Coffee Shop. Come on in for a chat!

POST A REPLY

Dec 23, 2011, 7:04am   #2491
H
Merry Christmas and Happy 2012 to everyone!!!

I hope you all are getting to really enjoy and relax this holiday season.
Dec 23, 2011, 9:00am   #2492
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and happy Holiday season. Such lovely ladies here deserving of peace and joy now and all year long.

Dec 23, 2011, 9:57am   #2493
Hello lovely BE ladies,

Today we are going to bake pies and cookies like crazy people. Should be lots of fun. We'll get a fire going in the fireplace, have some kids run around and make a mess and bake up a storm. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season!
Dec 23, 2011, 9:59am   #2494
Originally Posted by TropicalGal
^^^^lol!
It's the way it hangs on the body that is magical. You can't understand the charm from a still life product photo. I've seen mine worn by a friend and it makes me want to rip it off of her it is so gorgeous. Which is why I'm getting another one.
I gave my mom a choco matte Stroke Me Midi a couple of years ago and she was carrying it all this week. It's such a gorgeous bag and a great size for people who want to carry just a bit more than the essentials. She just adores that bag--she has that one and a dark grey Hold Me and they are both just used like crazy and still look great.
Dec 29, 2011, 8:04am   #2495
It is so quiet around here. Did anyone get a BE under the tree?
Dec 29, 2011, 8:23am   #2496
No BE under the tree, but my BEC is on it's way to London. Actually, the only bags in general under our tree were for our daughter and my husband. I sort of collect all year long so I think my hubby's given up on buying me purses of any kind.

Merry Christmas and Blessed 2012 to you all!
Dec 31, 2011, 8:14am   #2497
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! MAY 2012 BE ALL YOU WISH FOR.
May 5, 2012, 1:48pm   #2498
I can't believe the last post on this thread was mine, and so long ago.
I just want to say that I am not posting often, but I am enjoying everyone's fotos and reveals.
May 9, 2012, 4:32pm   #2499
I just want to say a big thank you to the sweets lady in this subform, this picture is for you
Attached Images

May 9, 2012, 10:25pm   #2500
a
What a cutie!!
May 9, 2012, 11:28pm   #2501
Originally Posted by giovanna77
I just want to say a big thank you to the sweets lady in this subform, this picture is for you
Giovanna-Your son is really such a lovely boy..with a wonderful smile
May 10, 2012, 2:57am   #2502
Oh my goodness, he has got big!!
May 12, 2012, 10:15pm   #2503
He will be 2 on August. Thank you ladies.
May 13, 2012, 9:05am   #2504
BE Petrol Adore Me
What a great photo he is so cute with a wonderful smile.
Aug 8, 2012, 6:50am   #2505
c
Just thought I'd say hello here while I wait. I'm waiting to see how much the light gold shimmery satchel on pinterest (new line?) will be to see if I can stretch to it because I'm also waiting for a London tote to arrive. Anthracite. Should come tomorrow according to ups. But I have nooooooooooooooooooo pateince. None, none, none, none, none.

Where is everybody?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Belen Echandia