POST A REPLY

May 23, 2011, 3:37pm   #1
Luv my labs!
Ok...so I am borrowing this idea from the Balenciaga forum...but it is a great idea and I hope you think so too!

I know some of us order stock bags, some BEC things...some have things spread out so you are waiting quite a while for a bag...and sometimes it is a long wait for that beautiful white box to wing its way across the pond from London to the US or where ever you might live...

So this is a place we can all come to discuss and be excited about BE bags or items (now that we have such a ever expanding group of small leather goods!)...and have others who get it, versus my husband who would look at me like WHAT?!?!
May 23, 2011, 3:39pm   #2
Luv my labs!
I will go first...I have had BECs set up for a long long time...and the final two are currently in production....but the second one of these popped into my head, I knew I had to have it...

I cannot wait for either of them...but I am really excited about my Medium Purple matte Love Me mini with light blue lining, and gunmetal hardware! It will be my first look at BE gunmetal!

The other bag I am expecting is an aubergine Love Me mini...guess it will be a double dose of purple when I get that box!

Who else is expecting something...does not have to be soon...it can be something months out...we will wait with you in anticipation!
May 23, 2011, 3:42pm   #3
Love your new thread, Obedoobeedoo!

I am hoping BE will soon create the coin purses in mottled gold.

In my BEC list, I have a gray snakeskin Inspire me and a pebbled port Adore me.

I am very unsure about the snakeskin, though. I am SO dying for a gray bag, but not sure if the gray snakeskin is it.

I also have a "tentatively ordered" mottled gold Madrid waiting in the wings.
May 23, 2011, 3:47pm   #4
Luv my labs!
OMG Moonie...my family all calls me Odoobiedo...and you are so stinking close, so BOOM, you are family now!

I think the port adore me would be lovely! I am still hoping Jackie can find your rust/paprika leather...as I would love love love to join you in getting a skin of that!

I hear ya on not being sure on the snake print...but everyone says it is subtle...still not sure I could love it though!

I forgot to add...I am waiting on the anthracite circle coin purse as well...excited for that too!
May 23, 2011, 4:06pm   #5
Emmy!
Oh, medium purple matte LMM! Yummy! I have two BECs for this coming fall which seems like a long way away! I have a black pebbled London Tote Midi with dark grey lining and either gunmetal or silver hw and a Tote Me Midi in coffee velvet matte with nougat lining and gold hw! I'm considering a LMM too!!
May 23, 2011, 4:23pm   #6
I'm waiting for a BEC medium brown chevre Covet Me, which has become my favorite style. I shouldn't be here in the lounge too long since the bag was shipped today.
May 23, 2011, 4:31pm   #7
~adore~
Hi everyone!

I am not waiting for a specific BE, however.....(hee!)

...I am waiting to see if anything else is debuted in the S/S BE line...

and

I have been waiting to find an excuse to use this cute new PF icon:

It is so cute I think he needs some friends

Hope everyone is good!
May 23, 2011, 4:53pm   #8
Deb, those are such different purples that it won't feel like a double dose of the colour!

I have to wait until...TOMORROW...for my anthracite Covet Me
May 23, 2011, 6:48pm   #9
l
I am patiently (sort of!) waiting for the atelier to pick ip my BEC order for a large Hug Me in the vermillion chevre leather!! Cannot wait to get this one!
May 23, 2011, 7:07pm   #10
I actually considered you as family long ago. Many BE ladies are my sisters, including you, Odoobeedoobeedoo.

Originally Posted by Odebdo
OMG Moonie...my family all calls me Odoobiedo...and you are so stinking close, so BOOM, you are family now!

I think the port adore me would be lovely! I am still hoping Jackie can find your rust/paprika leather...as I would love love love to join you in getting a skin of that!

I hear ya on not being sure on the snake print...but everyone says it is subtle...still not sure I could love it though!

I forgot to add...I am waiting on the anthracite circle coin purse as well...excited for that too!
May 23, 2011, 7:12pm   #11
Do you refer to the vermillion orange? The Inspire Me on FaceBook? I love that color too. Do you think it's too close to the tomato-red pebbled leather? I already have that leather in a Charm Me - Miss Cha-Cha. Thoughts?

Originally Posted by llclark21
I am patiently (sort of!) waiting for the atelier to pick ip my BEC order for a large Hug Me in the vermillion chevre leather!! Cannot wait to get this one!
May 23, 2011, 7:19pm   #12
l
Originally Posted by Moonfancy
Do you refer to the vermillion orange? The Inspire Me on FaceBook? I love that color too. Do you think it's too close to the tomato-red pebbled leather? I already have that leather in a Charm Me - Miss Cha-Cha. Thoughts?

I hope it will not be too close to the tomato red, as I was really wanting a dark, burnt orange and they emailed me to say that vermillion should fit the bill. I have a couple of different pics of the vermillion leather skins and it seems to change a bit depending on the lighting. But it is supposed to be a dark orange with just a hint of red.

I would LOVE a paprika color too!!
May 23, 2011, 7:24pm   #13
I'm still working on the paprika. So far, I've counted FOUR of us who would buy a true paprika. I wish I could get my hands on a swatch of that vermillion orange. I really don't want another bag too similar to my tomato-red. Maybe I can get Jacksonian or someone to place the vermillion next to a swatch of the pebbled tomato red.

Originally Posted by llclark21
I hope it will not be too close to the tomato red, as I was really wanting a dark, burnt orange and they emailed me to say that vermillion should fit the bill. I have a couple of different pics of the vermillion leather skins and it seems to change a bit depending on the lighting. But it is supposed to be a dark orange with just a hint of red.

I would LOVE a paprika color too!!
May 23, 2011, 8:06pm   #14
l
Originally Posted by Moonfancy
I'm still working on the paprika. So far, I've counted FOUR of us who would buy a true paprika. I wish I could get my hands on a swatch of that vermillion orange. I really don't want another bag too similar to my tomato-red. Maybe I can get Jacksonian or someone to place the vermillion next to a swatch of the pebbled tomato red.
I would like to see those swatches together too!
May 23, 2011, 9:12pm   #15
I think you should lounge around in here just to see what everyone else is lounging around waiting for!

Originally Posted by tenKrat
I'm waiting for a BEC medium brown chevre Covet Me, which has become my favorite style. I shouldn't be here in the lounge too long since the bag was shipped today.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Belen Echandia