Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
POST A REPLY

Apr 9, 2008, 12:56am   #1
bellapsyd
<3
hee hee, ok So I don't have one YET- but I figured now that BE has it's own forum we should have clubs like the others! PLUS- I staring at the stroke me's as I'm saving away for mine....

Post away!! (pretty please!)
Apr 9, 2008, 8:40am   #2
TropicalGal
I love my Choco Matte Stroke Me -- this is the "old" choco leather, that's very dusty looking. Just love love love it. I use it for travel and it makes me super chic!
Apr 9, 2008, 9:13am   #3
savvy23
Perfect Blue
My first BE is/was the SMM in Chocolate. I love it, love it, love it! So much, that I am placing an order today for the SM Tan. Sad it is being discontinued because would have loved it in Purple Crash!
Apr 9, 2008, 9:22am   #4
TropicalGal
Ladies -- order up your Stroke Me's NOW because they are leaving the lineup! Or...we may start to see Stroke Me's in the secondary market...
Be warned!
Apr 9, 2008, 9:47am   #5
JNH14
Midlife...no crisis!
I have the wine storke me-love it! Here's my original photo thread!

http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-...ag-162539.html
Apr 9, 2008, 10:29am   #6
savvy23
Perfect Blue
Originally Posted by TropicalGal
Ladies -- order up your Stroke Me's NOW because they are leaving the lineup! Or...we may start to see Stroke Me's in the secondary market...
Be warned!
I just ordered the SM Tan, I now will have the SMM Chocolate and SM in Tan. I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the push and warning. I would have died if I could not get this bag and color!
Apr 9, 2008, 10:39am   #7
bellapsyd
<3
oh no! I don't if I have enough for one yet! Actually, since I am LOVING the aqua, maybe I will wait until they show up on the bay...
Apr 9, 2008, 10:45am   #8
paintednightsky
Can't wait till I get my fuschia. Ashley said they were shipping this week! :) It seems like a nice casual bag with a bit of punch because of the color.
Apr 9, 2008, 11:16am   #9
savvy23
Perfect Blue
Jackie just emailed me and told me I just took the last SM in Tan. I agree with Tropicalgal, if you are thinking of getting one, do it fast--because they are going!

I am just so SOOOOOOOO Happy I got it!
Apr 9, 2008, 11:49am   #10
c
circoit
I have a medium in purple and am waiting for a medium in fuschia, a large in tan, and a large in apple. I got the Tan and Apple through Stitch, so I won't have them till June, but thats cool cause I won't have the money till then anyway.
Apr 10, 2008, 12:05pm   #11
h82bl82
Cindy
I have a glossy tan medium and a large matte aqua and I adore them both. The one color that I sadly will miss out on is the fuchsia. I would *love* a fuchsia BE bag, especially a SM.
Apr 10, 2008, 12:08pm   #12
Karenina
BAG-a-holic
I have a chocolate medium. I just adore this bag!
Apr 10, 2008, 12:36pm   #13
kings_20
I have a SMM in purple, fuchsia (comin soon!!), and a large wine SM. I love this bag so much, and it is soooo comfy as well. So sad to see it discontinued :(
Apr 10, 2008, 12:37pm   #14
r
rileyroow07
I'm getting a purple medium, but i'm always on the hunt for a large SM in petrol!
Apr 10, 2008, 12:40pm   #15
Sukey
Im also awaiting a purple medium...was mailed today!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >