Home > > >

This is the reveal of a lifetime...with love from Jackie and a mysterious TPFer...

POST A REPLY

Nov 17, 2009, 8:16am   #16
s
sedmackay
I'm checking back later. Dying to know!

Jen
Nov 17, 2009, 8:28am   #17
TropicalGal
Me too, I've got to go to work. And my jefes are here...so...it will be late this evening. Have fun ladies!
Nov 17, 2009, 8:35am   #18
djfmn
Massaccesi Aphrodite
What an amazing story I cannot wait for the pics and the reveal. I will be patiently waiting to see. This post will make me look at TPF at every opportunity throughout the day. I am so impatient!!!
Nov 17, 2009, 8:39am   #19
mariabdc
Runner
I cant wait to see the reveal!
Nov 17, 2009, 9:17am   #20
charliefarlie
Touching the stars
What a lovely story. I know it's "only" a bag but this sort of thing gives me a little hope that the Human Race can get it right IYKWIM.

I'm really looking forward to your reveal Candace and hope that it brings you years of pleasure, and your benefactors a lovely warm glow.
Nov 17, 2009, 10:04am   #21
capulet
Yay Candace! I'm really looking forward to your reveal!
Nov 17, 2009, 10:09am   #22
lanasyogamama
What time is it?
Wow! What a story. Couldn't have come at a better time. Can't wait for the pictures!
Nov 17, 2009, 10:36am   #23
Odebdo
Luv my labs!
Oh YAY!!

I cannot wait to see what you got!!!

And I am so happy you got such a lovely surprise from your BE angel and Jackie!!!

Will check back later!!
Nov 17, 2009, 10:39am   #24
tlloveshim
Emmy!
What a wonderful gesture! You are so deserving of such a special gift! Thank you for serving our country! I just can't wait to see your reveal!!

Thank you to Jackie and our wonderful mystery TPFer who gave such a kind and thoughtful gift to a very inspiring woman!
Nov 17, 2009, 10:40am   #25
K
Koobaholic
WOW!! what a story!
can't wait until I see your pictures!!!!!! I'm so curious!
how come the camera dies at that important moment!!!!
Nov 17, 2009, 10:50am   #26
irishlass1029
*sigh*
Yay! Congrats Candace! Can't wait to see. What a wonderful, thoughtful surprise from Jackie and your tPF angel!
Nov 17, 2009, 10:56am   #27
candace117
Cowpoke
OK FINALLY!
I will get modeling pics tomorrow!

Without further ado...here she is!
the Love Me in Pewter Crash!

I had the handles shortened, otherwise it was mostly true to original design. I didn't need the messenger strap, either.
Attached Images

Nov 17, 2009, 10:57am   #28
candace117
Cowpoke
And my bff is going to take modeling pics of me with the bag at work tomorrow! So yay!!!!

I am very appreciative of everyone's support while I have been over here. It means more than anything. Seriously! So many wonderful people...I am blessed to have all of you in my life, truly.
Nov 17, 2009, 11:05am   #29
gga
Satans Little Helper
Whoohoo, C! You and I are bag twins! Can't think of anyone I'd rather be twinkies with, gotta tell you!

I'm so happy for you. You totally deserve this. Thank you for being over there and serving our country.
Nov 17, 2009, 11:16am   #30
tlloveshim
Emmy!
Perfect choice! I would say this is THE bag to truly represent BE! The LM style is so classic and the pewter leather well loved by many! Enjoy!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >