POST A REPLY

Jun 8, 2010, 1:23pm   #31
What time is it?
Wow! This thread is SO FUN!

Your DH looks so cute modeling your bags!
Jun 8, 2010, 3:43pm   #32
Bonafide Bag Hag
I'm so glad that you ladies like my "girls". I still have a bunch more individual photos to take (as you can see from the table and closet shelves).

Obviously I love all the leathers and styles but I tend to gravitate towards the pebbled luxe because it's so durable. But I also like the crash with the subtle metallic glint and the sheen (although it's what I would classify as "fragile" - prone to scratching, scuffing). I like to match and contrast bags to outfits so have a variety of colors, but you can never go wrong with black or browns. The chocolate pebbled luxe is fantastic. (Of course, the thick, chewy, slightly glossy variety will soon be a thing of the past so if you can get one in the upcoming sample sale, go for it. The purple pebbled luxe is fabulous.

I always treat my bags with a double treatment of Wilson's TLC pump spray leather protectant when new (a single treatment annually thereafter). I spray the interior with scotch guard (which you can find in the grocery aisle of the supermarket). Although this won't prevent scratches, scuffs, water spots or stains, it sure does make a HUGE difference in how well the bag endures normal wear and tear. Even the ones I regular carry, for the most part, still look new.

Originally Posted by freddieM
Thanks for sharing! You have an amazing collection. :-P

I've always wanted to ask somebody (and I value your opinion as you have so many), which single leather - color and type is your absolute fav, WITHOUT considering the style of the handbag. Answer quickly and without thinking about it much.
Jun 8, 2010, 3:49pm   #33
Bonafide Bag Hag
Forthcoming are bone matte TME, Orange sheen TME, fuchsia matte TMA, apple sheen Adore Me, Navy Pebbled Luxe Enchant Me w/brass, Gray glossy Hug Me, sunshine WTM Midi, black pebbled luxe WTM Midi. Got a red glossy Tote Me Midi w/silver hardware & lining BEC coming and have ordered a white pebbled luxe Treasure Me with my own lining fabric scheduled for August delivery. Also planning a pumpkin matte Hug Me with beige lining and gold hardware for fall.
Jun 8, 2010, 4:46pm   #34
Fuschia matte??? This I can't wait to see!
Jun 8, 2010, 5:13pm   #35
~adore~
Nunnla, I LOVE that you described how you care for "your girls" for us. The Scotch Guard is a great idea. And do I recall reading in another post of yours that you also use the Wilsons TLC pump spray leather protectant on your Sheen and Glossy leathers?

Reading about your pumpkin matte sent my heart swooning, it actually made a little whispy noise!

Just seeing the type written word "sunshine WTM Midi" almost made me faint.

There is much beauty here, especially in you and I cannot wait to see more.

Thanks for taking the time to share your girls with us.
Jun 8, 2010, 5:53pm   #36
Nunnla, your collection is outstanding!!!!

You must have real fun deciding which bag to wear when!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to post the photos. A lot of work, but so much fun to look at!
Jun 8, 2010, 6:11pm   #37
g
Originally Posted by nunnla
Also planning a pumpkin matte Hug Me with beige lining and gold hardware for fall.
hurry!!! mid-June is fall, right??
Jun 8, 2010, 6:54pm   #38
♣♣♣♣♣♣
Your collection is to die for. I'm in love with the dark green enchant me - with silver hardware no less.

And your husband is a gem for modeling for you.
Jun 8, 2010, 8:29pm   #39
What a beautiful collection you have!

And I too love the thought and the sound of a pumpkin mat Hug Me for the fall! I can just picture a big fat orange pumpkin with a shiny new BE Pumpkin Hug Me posing next to it under a tree with falling leaves....
Jun 8, 2010, 8:31pm   #40
Harshed Mellow
Originally Posted by LoveHandbags!
"sunshine WTM Midi"

Nunnla you've got a spectacularly beautiful collection. Keep those gorgeous pictures coming.
Jun 9, 2010, 9:04am   #41
Spectacular! Such beauty and diversity. Congratualtions on gathering such pretty "girls" all together!
Jun 9, 2010, 10:00am   #42
OMG!! Gorgeous collection!
Jun 9, 2010, 4:38pm   #43
Thanks for posting, nunnla. You have a great collection.
Jun 9, 2010, 4:48pm   #44
Wow! What a gorgeous collection! You look fantastic with them as well and just love that you refer to them as your girls.

Thank you for sharing...
Jun 9, 2010, 10:57pm   #45
viendo carteras
Nunnla, I love looking at your awesome collection. I am particularly drooling after your red Rock Me... It's my dream red bag.

Can't wait to see the rest of your pics.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Belen Echandia