Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Mis Sexy Glossy Purple LM: All Broke Down

POST A REPLY

Jan 6, 2009, 10:54pm   #1
L
Loquita
...pardon the ridiculous title, but I figured it would get my fellow Belenistas' attention. Ahem.

For Christmas I received my Bespoke Bliss bag, a glossy purple Love Me with silver hardware. Since I am a rude boob sometimes (though not on purpose, I swear...and I have been traveling) I neglected to introduce her to all of you lovely peeps. So here they are, the proper pics that I took of my new lovely the day I received her!

Attached Images

Jan 6, 2009, 11:03pm   #2
L
Loquita
Like I said, those were the very first proper pics of the bag, which I threw over my shoulder on Christmas and didn't remove for several hours (suffice it to say my family has a good time making fun of me as I danced around with this big empty purple bag on my shoulder). This is LURVE, peeps. LURVE. The LM is better in person than in pics, and he glossy colored leather is a dream come true: thick, lightly glazed with the perfect touch of shine, yet pliable enough to smoosh up quickly.

...Did I just saw smoosh up quickly? Why, that must mean that it's time to post some pics of the bag several days later, following a period of nearly constant using, including a 20 plus hour car trip (not a pleasant sight). LM and I ended up at my parent's place in Sarasota, and here's how she's progressing:

Suffice to say that this is one relaxed Love Me, no?

The name says it all, doesn't it?
Attached Images

Jan 6, 2009, 11:07pm   #3
a
audball67
Niiiiiice! I love the Love Me in the purple...it's got an edge to it!

BTW, love your pup!
Jan 6, 2009, 11:19pm   #4
Euridice
Sichuan
Originally Posted by Loquita

WOW!! Lurvely!!
Jan 6, 2009, 11:21pm   #5
tlloveshim
Emmy!
Pretty!! I love how it takes so little wear to achieve such great slouchiness!
Jan 6, 2009, 11:33pm   #6
TropicalGal
You ladies are making me crave COLOR!!!!
Jan 6, 2009, 11:56pm   #7
Bali_Girl
Loquita - I love the purple with silver hardware LM!! I've got the LM-Midi in purple and this leather is tdf! It gets so soft and puddles so nicely ,
Both you and Mouse got lovely purple LM's for the holiday -- congrats -- you're bag twins!!
Jan 7, 2009, 12:08am   #8
h
honey1
^^How could I ever -ever- have overlooked this color before! Gawk- (whistle of appreciation)
Jan 7, 2009, 12:42am   #9
Charmed05
Gorgeous, gorgeous bag! and cute pup.

I agree with your family, it's a "work of art"
Jan 7, 2009, 12:54am   #10
asbb
in denial
Wow! It's absolutely TDF. Love, love the color and slouch factor.
Jan 7, 2009, 1:01am   #11
mouseptrolix
Loquita, I am so glad you love it too, I have the same one with gold hardware and it is awesommmmeeee!!!
Jan 7, 2009, 1:35am   #12
sararyan
bengal furbaby
Loquita - WOW!! I am amazed at this purse!! I have always LOVED the LM and in glossy purple - its incredible!!!

I need to spend the next days carefully eyeing my wardrobe to see if I can do a glossy purple bag . . .

Enjoy your beauty
Jan 7, 2009, 3:22am   #13
Jenova
Your bag is an utter delight. I love both its stunning colour and its divine smooshiness. Such an inspired choice of bag!
Jan 7, 2009, 7:27am   #14
*suzi*
I'm so glad you didn't post this last week. Color is so lacking in my wardrobe and I love the purple. It definitely would have caused me to hit the "buy it now" for the purple on Ebay.
Jan 7, 2009, 8:48am   #15
L
Loquita
Originally Posted by mouseptrolix
Loquita, I am so glad you love it too, I have the same one with gold hardware and it is awesommmmeeee!!!
I know, I know....your bag is AMAZING!!! Makes me want a gold HW bag, too! Isn't this is most gorgeous color? I am so happy when I wear it!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >