Home Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Belen Echandia

Here they are! LM midi and I'm Yours pics!!

POST A REPLY

Apr 16, 2008, 2:23pm   #31
Congratulations! They're gorgeous on you! I'm especially loving the shape of the IY...
Apr 16, 2008, 2:27pm   #32
Originally Posted by ckayakrx2
Karenina, no sooner had I typed that when the mailman rang my door. Of course I tore the box open and I must say, I'm in love!

I love the midi size, even at my height! Funny thing is, my arm seems to stick out much less even with the bag fully stuffed because it's carried lower on my side than the LMM. So glad I have it now!
ckayakrx2, SO, SO glad yours has arrived, and you're LOVING IT!! I remember you weren't sure whether you would LUUUURRVVE IT. Piccies from you aswell please, posing optional!
Apr 16, 2008, 2:35pm   #33
In deo speramus
Congratulations ckayakrx2!!!

Contessa dear ~ I'm so happy for you that your Dark Grey Love Me shipped today, although somewhat sad that the Sand/Sand Python I'm Yours did not work out. It's good that Jackie noted the color variation before shipping it to you.

Perhaps Jackie will come out with some really phenomenal colors for the I'm Yours and I'm Yours Tote later this year!
Apr 16, 2008, 2:45pm   #34
BAG-a-holic
Originally Posted by ckayakrx2
Karenina, no sooner had I typed that when the mailman rang my door. Of course I tore the box open and I must say, I'm in love!

I love the midi size, even at my height! Funny thing is, my arm seems to stick out much less even with the bag fully stuffed because it's carried lower on my side than the LMM. So glad I have it now!
YAY!!! I am so happy for you! I bet a lot of ladies will be getting their bags today. I am so happy that the size works for you and that you love it. Please do post some modeling pics! Even though I have the same bag I love to see it on other people!

Originally Posted by Contessa
Beautiful!!!

My Dark Grey LM shipped today!!! I LOVE the Dark Grey leather.....I could sleep in it!!!!

And your IY is so beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing the pics.

I'm a smidge sad, as Jackie told me my Sand/python IY had some color variations in the leather and didn't look right, so I won't be getting it after all. I'd love one with silver hw though.....and seeing yours makes me want one even more!!!!
Oh I can't wait for you to get your bag Contessa! I am so sorry that the IY didn't work. Was that the last one? Did Jackie just now notice this? I wish there was some way for you to get a IY. It is a great bag and I love mine. I think there is a tan left but it has gold hardware. But I do have to say it isn't noticeable. There is hardly any hw on the bag.

Originally Posted by audball67
Both are just gorgeous!

LOL! I can't help but think that the LM Midi is like LM's taller, slenderer sister hahahah!
Ha ha too funny audball! She is the slender sister indeed!
Apr 16, 2008, 3:22pm   #35
Thanks guys!

I cannot wait to get my beloved Dark Grey LM back in my arms.....and I'll never ever let it go.

I'm sure Jackie will help me out with an IY.....I see one in my near future!!!
Apr 16, 2008, 3:26pm   #36
M
Karenina ~ I'm so jealous!! I hate living on the West Coast because it takes even longer to get my BE bags! Hopefully I'll get them soon! The tan IY looks so gorgeous on you!! I can't wait to get mine.
Apr 16, 2008, 3:35pm   #37
Cindy
Karenina, I like the midi. I think the size is more practical than the mini. I know the regular LM was way too huge on me, yet the midi would probably look just right. Your new bags are amazing!!
Apr 16, 2008, 3:45pm   #38
c
Thanks for the great pics. and congrats on both of your gorgeous bags. The LM Midi is such a great size! I just got mine today and am just checking it out closely before cutting the plastic security tag (new addition).
Apr 16, 2008, 3:54pm   #39
Originally Posted by citychris
Thanks for the great pics. and congrats on both of your gorgeous bags. The LM Midi is such a great size! I just got mine today and am just checking it out closely before cutting the plastic security tag (new addition).
I look forward to your review!
Apr 16, 2008, 3:55pm   #40
citychris, I want to know what you think!!!

I didn't get a plastic security tag with mine - must be a very new thing!

I think it really is the perfect size bag - for me, it's going to be my perfect everyday bag, and it's just gorgeous!!
Apr 16, 2008, 4:16pm   #41
BAG-a-holic
I didn't get the plastic thing on either of my bags.

This bag is definately the perfect size for me. I love it. When I put my things in there it was nice and roomy but it didn't eat my stuff up.
Apr 16, 2008, 4:18pm   #42
c
Maybe I got "special treatment" because I just returned a bag or maybe it's random.
Apr 16, 2008, 4:36pm   #43
Originally Posted by citychris
Maybe I got "special treatment" because I just returned a bag or maybe it's random.
Mine had a plastic thing on it. Maybe because I had emailed her about not being sure of the style?
Apr 16, 2008, 4:38pm   #44
Originally Posted by *suzi*
Mine had a plastic thing on it. Maybe because I had emailed her about not being sure of the style?
Ooh Suzi yours has arrived too! So....what do you think? Silly question, what would the plastic tag indicate? :s
Apr 16, 2008, 4:40pm   #45
Karen - Those bags look fabulous on you. I am loving the tan IY. Gosh, that color is gorgeous.

I still can't decide if the style works for me. I have to say one thing though. The gray leather has got to be the prettiest colored leather I have ever seen. I think I like it even better than the chocolate. I don't know how she achieves such depth. Really it is so unique. Don't you think? It's tempting to keep just to stare at it. I do hope Jackie keeps doing the Matte leather. I definitely want a gray matte bag. Oh and a tan.... and a black crash.... Okay, back to the color at hand. Honestly, I don't think we will ever find that gray color anywhere again.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Belen Echandia