Home > > >

Here she is...Miss Madrid in vermillion chevre...

POST A REPLY

May 25, 2012, 2:27pm   #1
a
annvaldivia
I bought this little precious during the sale (thank you Tropicgal!) but was accidentally sent a mandarin Covet Me. Quicker than quick BE sent me my bag and she is everything I was hoping for! I have a Coach wristlet in persimmon that I love and the colors are nearly identical. I think with age the vermillion will darken a bit but the leather is soft to the touch, pliable, yet sturdy. And finally I have gunmetal!! I like to carry a big bag with a smaller bag inside for quick trips and this is perfect. So today I'm using my oak Copenhagen (which is breaking in beautifully!) and my little Madrid. I almost wish I went for brass HW as it would be really nice against the coral, but I like the gunmetal just as well and I wanted to change things up.

Name:  image-456596383.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  502.9 KB

Here she is :)

Name:  image-3165595914.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  484.6 KB

Against the coach persimmon

Name:  image-4127818911.jpg
Views: 698
Size:  482.3 KB

I did play around with the chain and straps (the chain used as a wristlet for the bag is adorable!), I love most the crossbody. You can certainly do shoulder with or without the chain but this is definitely well suited as either a clutch, wristlet, or xbody :)
Attached Images

May 26, 2012, 10:38am   #2
Odebdo
Luv my labs!
Love the color of this leather...I really like the gunmetal as well!

Enjoy!
May 26, 2012, 7:20pm   #3
allysar
Gorgeous! I love it all...the leather, the hardware and it is beautiful on you! Enjoy
May 27, 2012, 1:22am   #4
bonniekir
The bag looks great on you! I also think the gunmetal is a choise I woudn't have thought about, and it seems to work out very well. Let's know how this leather behaves with use
May 27, 2012, 7:54am   #5
a
annvaldivia
Thanks ladies :) that was my one concern: rye leather. Before committing, I has asked someone on TPF how hers was holding up and she replied it was doing really well, so I took the plunge. Here"'s hoping! A little bit of the gunmetal plating was missing from the chain to reveal copper underneath, but it's small and I don't mind. Had I paid full price, though, I think I would have :)
Jun 15, 2012, 8:58pm   #6
K
KleinBlue
Beautiful color this is and edgy with the gunmetal.
Jun 18, 2012, 10:14am   #7
LindaP
Love this bag style, if they have another sale and this is part of it I know I will be tempted!
Jun 18, 2012, 5:33pm   #8
VanBod1525
Originally Posted by LindaP
Love this bag style, if they have another sale and this is part of it I know I will be tempted!
This bag is still in sale on their site.
Jun 18, 2012, 6:53pm   #9
LindaP
Originally Posted by VanBod1525
This bag is still in sale on their site.
I've had my eye on the chestnut with brass hardware.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >