POST A REPLY

Apr 18, 2008, 2:36pm   #1
So thankful.
I am considering a LM in Fuchsia, and I'm a huge fan of pink, but it's so hard to get an idea of real-life color from the one photo on the BE site. I've searched the photo threads and didn't find much. Can anyone who has a fuchsia BE (even better, fuchsia LM), please post a pic here?

Thanks!
Apr 18, 2008, 3:00pm   #2
Did you check the reference thread? Contessa has a LMM and it's true in color. I don't think anyone here has a LM size in fuschia however but there's tons of fuschia pics. I have one myself and it's true to color of pictures in the reference thread.
Apr 18, 2008, 3:13pm   #3
<3
I just posted pics of a fuchsia SMM just now in the reference thread- try looking there
Apr 18, 2008, 3:22pm   #4
I've posted these pics several times and will place them permanently in the PICS ONLY thread.

Here you go......

Without Flash

With Flash

Apr 18, 2008, 8:40pm   #5
CURE AUTISM NOW!
OMGGGG!!!!^^^ I am truly in big time love with that fuchsia bag of yours!!!! The color makes my heart skip a million beats!!!
Apr 18, 2008, 8:44pm   #6
So thankful.
Thank you everyone! It looks like a scrumptious, juicy color. Contessa, thanks so much for the interior pics too. I was wondering if the fuchsia with the fuchsia lining would be overkill, but it looks great.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Belen Echandia