Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Sep 14, 2010, 7:14pm   #16
LoveHandbags!
~adore~
^^^Ditto, VanBod, I was thinking the very same thing!
Sep 14, 2010, 7:36pm   #17
tenKrat
My favorite is the Love Me for its distinctive design and hardware.

Although I am generally a Midi size girl, for the Love Me style, I prefer to go either big with the full size LM or small with the LM Mini. I like the slouchiness and casual look of the style, so I go big. On the other hand, I also like the look of the mini because it's just cute!

I my fuchsia sheen and pewter crash Love Me's and black crash LM Mini.
Sep 14, 2010, 10:48pm   #18
TejasMama
I would say that my favorite is my dark grey LM midi because the leather is so amazing and it just goes with anything. I can dress it up or down and it alwYs works. A close second would be my choco crash MMS midi. It is the perfect size and I love this bag madly. I wish BE would make it a stock bag again-- it is one of the most versatile styles IMO.
Sep 15, 2010, 4:36am   #19
VanBod1525
Tejas - was it you who loved the dark grey matte so much that you had a full size and a midi size Love Me?

You aren't the only one who wishes that some of the older styles were back in stock!
Sep 16, 2010, 10:03am   #20
asianjade
Me too.

Originally Posted by LoveHandbags!
asianjade, good to see you! I remember that purple LM Mini of yours, SO cute!
Apr 7, 2012, 4:29am   #21
pixie61582
I gotta say that it's my Barcelona satchel in black velvet matte! Everything about it makes me drool LOL
Apr 8, 2012, 8:44pm   #22
nunnla
Bonafide Bag Hag
I don't think you can beat a Hold Me. But then again, I also have a lot of Hug Me and my new favorite is a London Tote Midi.
Apr 10, 2012, 11:12pm   #23
djfmn
Massaccesi Aphrodite
I really like the Hold Me especially in crash leather it is so light and easy to carry. The more I look at the London Tote midi the more I like it.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >