Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Oct 20, 2009, 7:38am   #1
shopaholic1987
I am hoping to purchase my first Belen Enchandia handbag shortly.

I need some advice regarding the handbag dimensions. I don't like overally large bags I like them to be no wider than 32cm and no wider than 15cm deep.

Could you please recommend some Belen Enchadia bags that would fall into this category.

Many thanks,
shopaholic1987
Oct 20, 2009, 7:53am   #2
s
susa
the MMS midi, the WTM midi,

light bags, not to big, just beautiful and versatile to wear with it's extra shoulder strap
Oct 20, 2009, 8:19am   #3
*suzi*
Any of the midi sizes would probably fit your criteria. My favorites are the WTM and Love Me Midi bags. I'm drooling all over the Rock Me midi style, but am waiting for more reviews since it's a brand new style.

Do you like slouchy or structured bags? Do you wear the bags on your shoulder or do you like handheld bags? There are so many great styles, it kind of depends on your taste.
Oct 20, 2009, 11:04am   #4
shopaholic1987
Hi,

Thank you for your suggestions, I am off to have another look.

I don't mind if the bags are structured or not and I do like to wear a bag on my shoulder but I do love the hug me.

P.S

On the hug me page on the BE website is the Hug me the bag in the left hand?

Thank you,
Shopaholic
Last edited Oct 20, 2009 at 11:23am.
Oct 20, 2009, 1:12pm   #5
charliefarlie
Touching the stars
Hi shopaholic, I really love the TME midi as a shoulder bag. The Hug me is also a really lovely style. Good luck with your decision!
Oct 20, 2009, 2:27pm   #6
shopaholic1987
Originally Posted by charliefarlie
Hi shopaholic, I really love the TME midi as a shoulder bag. The Hug me is also a really lovely style. Good luck with your decision!
Hi charliefarlie,
I must admit I do like the TME midi aswell.
It will be a very tough decision.

Thanks,
shopaholic
Oct 20, 2009, 11:42pm   #7
asbb
in denial
The Hug Me is in her left hand and it appears she might have another slung over her right shoulder, but I do believe they are both the larger size.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >