POST A REPLY

Dec 11, 2008, 9:49pm   #1
Wol
I am very fortunate to be the recipient of an act of kindness by a wonderful and generous friend. Today I received a gorgeous Whisper To Me in Plum Crash leather as a Christmas gift.

I really love the bag; it is roomy enough to hold A4 papers and even a laptop in a case, but it does not look too big on my frame. The color is the most unusual I've seen, sometimes purple, sometimes burgundy and occasionally black. This is my first Belen Echandia bag, and I am very happy with it, plus downright amazed at the kindness and generosity of the person who gave it to me.

Here are a few pictures - I cannot capture the color well, but I tried my best. I prefer to wear it with the shorter shoulder strap, with the handles tucked in.

Dec 11, 2008, 9:54pm   #2
Sichuan
Wow! beautiful! looks stunning on you!!
Dec 11, 2008, 9:55pm   #3
Lucky you!! I have a WTM midi in black , is an amazing bag. It looks great on you .Congrats.
Dec 11, 2008, 9:56pm   #4
gga
Satans Little Helper
You are so gorgeous!!! You rock that bag.
Dec 11, 2008, 10:49pm   #5
Emmy!
Girl! What a fabulous friend! This is my dream bag! I am fortunately getting the plum crash in another style but this bag IMHO is the most stunning of all the styles in this leather! It is beautiful on you! Wear it in good health!
Dec 11, 2008, 10:58pm   #6
a
Just beautiful - you wear it well, Merika! Congrats !
Dec 11, 2008, 10:59pm   #7
Absolutely georgous!! Especially with your lilac top!! Is it the midi? I have the midi on order and am so excited!

Enjoy! What a wonderful friend!
Dec 11, 2008, 11:11pm   #8
Merika, I think I have a pretty good idea who your friend is, and all I can say is she is ONE IN A MILLION! I her!!!

Beautiful bag for a beautiful lady.
Dec 11, 2008, 11:17pm   #9
Wol
Originally Posted by sandysandiego
Absolutely georgous!! Especially with your lilac top!! Is it the midi? I have the midi on order and am so excited!

Enjoy! What a wonderful friend!
It's not the midi, I think the midi is smaller. This measures about 17" X 14". I am 5'6" tall.

And my friend is wonderful indeed!
Dec 11, 2008, 11:18pm   #10
c
Wow - that bag is PERFECT for you! The size, the style, the color - everything works perfectly - it looks like you two were made for each other. Congratulations! And it sounds like that friend deserves some awesome homemade goodies.
Dec 11, 2008, 11:21pm   #11
Wol
Thank you euridice, Giovanna, gga, tlloveshim (so you're here now!), audball, sandisandiego, circoit and Contessa!
Dec 12, 2008, 12:27am   #12
patiently waiting
Originally Posted by merika
I am very fortunate to be the recipient of an act of kindness by a wonderful and generous friend. Today I received a gorgeous Whisper To Me in Plum Crash leather as a Christmas gift.

I really love the bag; it is roomy enough to hold A4 papers and even a laptop in a case, but it does not look too big on my frame. The color is the most unusual I've seen, sometimes purple, sometimes burgundy and occasionally black. This is my first Belen Echandia bag, and I am very happy with it, plus downright amazed at the kindness and generosity of the person who gave it to me.

Here are a few pictures - I cannot capture the color well, but I tried my best. I prefer to wear it with the shorter shoulder strap, with the handles tucked in.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3227/...e1a79b5c0f.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3152/...921fd2c940.jpg
Oh my good good. Beautiful!
Dec 12, 2008, 1:55am   #13
Originally Posted by merika

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3227/...e1a79b5c0f.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3152/...921fd2c940.jpg
Simply amazing present from what must be one of the best friends ine world. They must know you pretty well too because that bag suits you perfectly - like it was designed for you. Merry Christmas!
Dec 12, 2008, 6:23am   #14
Easily tempted
Wow what an amazing gift! The bag looks fabulous on you!
Dec 12, 2008, 7:56am   #15
I totally agree with everyone else. That bag is perfect for you!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Belen Echandia