Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Jun 22, 2009, 11:09am   #1
vixnkitten
Bag problem? Who me?
WOO HOO.....I chatted with Jackie and she has matte apple green available for our APs!!!! So, I was thinking AG with purple lining??? If not, I would be OK with fuschia as well! I am going to start a list....please add yourself if you are interested! These would be available to get free with our bespoke orders!!!

1. vixnkitten-SHW and purple or fuschia lining
Jun 22, 2009, 11:16am   #2
mariabdc
Runner
I am a bit sluggish today... Is this not a separate bespoke for a MAG AP?
Jun 22, 2009, 11:23am   #3
L
Loquita
GREAT NEWS!!! Thanks, vix!!!

2. Loquita-SHW and purple or fuchsia lining
Jun 22, 2009, 11:27am   #4
tlloveshim
Emmy!
So someone could sign up for a bespoke (such as a love me in dark purple matte?) and then sign up for this as their free AP?
Jun 22, 2009, 11:36am   #5
L
Loquita
Originally Posted by tlloveshim
So someone could sign up for a bespoke (such as a love me in dark purple matte?) and then sign up for this as their free AP?
Me thinks so!! I get the sense that the AG APs don't exist yet, but vix is trying to see if there is enough interest for Jackie to make them...there are some folks ordering the TPF exclusive hobo who want one as well...

Gorgeous, no?
Jun 22, 2009, 12:13pm   #6
mariabdc
Runner
Resident experts... i am still out of the loop.. would this have 10% off, free shipping and free baby AP? (just kidding on this last part)
Jun 22, 2009, 12:27pm   #7
tlloveshim
Emmy!
But wouldn't a baby AP be lovely?
Jun 22, 2009, 12:31pm   #8
mariabdc
Runner
Yes... a mini Ap would be a lovely addition...

Mind you, some SO would get confused and think our bags were starting to breed! LOL
Jun 22, 2009, 12:34pm   #9
tlloveshim
Emmy!
Maria, after Bonnie's LMM-hm typo, I was thinking the Love Me and Hold Me had some kind of fling and had created a cross between the two!
Jun 22, 2009, 12:37pm   #10
bonniekir
Good idea!
2. Loquita-SHW and purple or fuchsia lining
3. bonniekir-silver HW, purple/fuchsia lining
Jun 22, 2009, 12:38pm   #11
mariabdc
Runner
^LOL... i was thinking about hold me-hug me as well...
I can certainly picture a baby Hold Me with two outer pockets and braided handles?
Jun 22, 2009, 12:38pm   #12
bonniekir
Originally Posted by tlloveshim
Maria, after Bonnie's LMM-hm typo, I was thinking the Love Me and Hold Me had some kind of fling and had created a cross between the two!

mariabdc...now, don't you get too fresh...lol...but it does not sound too bad..haha
Jun 22, 2009, 12:57pm   #13
mariabdc
Runner
I think we should pester Jackie with our new idea of a baby Angel Purse... that's be the ultimate coin case for a belenista!
Jun 22, 2009, 1:03pm   #14
gapaholic13
I of course, am confused...no surprise there. Anyway, would we be able to specifically request AG with our current bespokes?

If so, I'd love the green to go with my Fuschia LM...purple lining would be amazing!
Jun 22, 2009, 1:23pm   #15
lenabean
Yes, I would love an AG with purple lining!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > > >