Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > > >

Group Bespoke - Hold Me in glossy black leather with RED lining

POST A REPLY

Oct 6, 2009, 5:34pm   #1
x
xine267
Hello Everyone,

My second thread on TPF is to ask if anyone else is interested in a full-size Hold Me in glossy black leather with a RED lining. I have lusted after this Louboutin-esque combination FOREVER and have only recently discovered the Bespoke option on the website. I'm in seventh heaven ... anyone care to join me?

Xine :)

(I apologise if there is already a group bespoke for this, I did a quick forum search and couldn't find one .. )
Oct 6, 2009, 9:31pm   #2
lanasyogamama
What time is it?
I think this would be a great bag! I'm waiting for my maxi in Orange. Good luck!
Oct 9, 2009, 10:23am   #3
x
xine267
Ooh, maxi in orange sounds gorgeous!
I've just created a BE Couture group order for the black Hold Me - but I decided on pebbled black leather in the end. Now fingers crossed that 7 other people want it :)

Also created a BEC for a pebbled black Clutch Me with red lining! Then I had to ban myself from the website before I ordered the world, seriously thinking it would be easier for my boss to pay my salary directly to BE
Oct 9, 2009, 4:33pm   #4
lanasyogamama
What time is it?
Have you thought about Black Crash for the hold me? I think that would look great. A little bit of shine, but still super durable.

Good luck getting some momentum. I missed the boat on the Orange, so I had to do BEC.
Oct 12, 2009, 11:28am   #5
x
xine267
I did think about the Crash leather, but I have a BEC Hold Me in Chocolate Crash with pink lining on order so thought I'd try a different leather this time round.

The orange Hold Mes are GORGEOUS, I've been looking at all the pictures of the group bespoke order and I WANT!!
Oct 12, 2009, 11:34am   #6
lanasyogamama
What time is it?
Well, if you really do want on, there is one on Bonanzle that is a steal! I think it's $260.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > > >