POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 3, 2009, 1:06pm   #31
Moonfancy's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Odebdo
Dang...I really want a Rock me midi...but have a black crash LMMini...so really don't want to duplicate leather....I think it would be smoking though...so I'll keep my fingers crossed you all get it together and that way I can see reveals!!
If you got an RM, what leather would you want it in? I want an RM too, but I already have a black bag and don't need another.
Dec 3, 2009, 2:14pm   #32
finzup's Avatar
Easily tempted
There's a pewter RM midi up on the BE site and it is $765 so hopefully this would be $765 as well, minus 10% = $688 and change... again nothing confirmed, only speculating :)
Dec 3, 2009, 3:40pm   #33
*suzi*'s Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
I would be very happy with that price!

I did write to BE earlier today, but haven't heard back. They may have left the office by then. I am on my work computer and didn't have access to email except via our system so I used the form on the website. So, I'm guessing we won't hear back until tomorrow.
Dec 3, 2009, 5:35pm   #34
allysar's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Moonfancy
If you got an RM, what leather would you want it in? I want an RM too, but I already have a black bag and don't need another.

I just got my RM Midi in Pewter yesterday and it is amazing! So much that I am definitely thinking I need one in something chocolate
Dec 3, 2009, 5:46pm   #35
Moonfancy's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by allysar
I just got my RM Midi in Pewter yesterday and it is amazing! So much that I am definitely thinking I need one in something chocolate
Oh, YES! You do most definitely need BE Chocolate in your life! In fact, I think Willy Wonka was Jackie's great-great uncle on her father's side. Jackie played with Oompa Loompas when she was little, so she REALLY knows her chocolates. Which BE bag and leather have you in mind for this delectable color?
Dec 3, 2009, 8:58pm   #36
*suzi*'s Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by finzup
There's a pewter RM midi up on the BE site and it is $765 so hopefully this would be $765 as well, minus 10% = $688 and change... again nothing confirmed, only speculating :)

I heard back from Jackie and that is the price!

She is checking to see if we can do both sizes, but she did advise anyone who is unsure to go smaller because the regular is very large.
Dec 3, 2009, 9:00pm   #37
*suzi*'s Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by allysar
I just got my RM Midi in Pewter yesterday and it is amazing! So much that I am definitely thinking I need one in something chocolate
Any chance of getting modeling pics? No pressure. I would just love to see the midi on a normal person.
Dec 3, 2009, 9:09pm   #38
tlloveshim's Avatar
Emmy!
Originally Posted by *suzi*
I heard back from Jackie and that is the price!

She is checking to see if we can do both sizes, but she did advise anyone who is unsure to go smaller because the regular is very large.
I'm so excited! Suzi, I hope this happens! I think it'd be a stupendous bag! I've only been curious so far about black crash but putting this style together with black crash leather really did it for me! Crossing my fingers that we can find enough gals for this to go forward now....
Dec 4, 2009, 1:45am   #39
morebags's Avatar
Member
Tempting, very very tempting!
Dec 4, 2009, 7:24am   #40
allysar's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by *suzi*
Any chance of getting modeling pics? No pressure. I would just love to see the midi on a normal person.
Yes, yes! I will get some today and post later. I am really in love! My first BE and I am sure...not my last :)


Moonfancy I am so in love with the RM Midi that I might just do a chocolate one. But, the Enchant Me is calling my name, too.
Dec 4, 2009, 10:44am   #41
jsenning's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by morebags
Tempting, very very tempting!
Extremely! I'm going to keep an eye on this thread... I hope you ladies can get everyone you need!
Dec 4, 2009, 3:04pm   #42
Odebdo's Avatar
Luv my labs!
Originally Posted by Moonfancy
If you got an RM, what leather would you want it in? I want an RM too, but I already have a black bag and don't need another.
I don't know Moonfancy...just not black crash...or any pretrol...I have a lot of that...Shark would be pretty...
Dec 4, 2009, 5:51pm   #43
*suzi*'s Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
^ You should have done the dark gray matte that was on sale. That leather is amazing!
Dec 4, 2009, 6:36pm   #44
finzup's Avatar
Easily tempted
I wish purple crash was still available.. that would look fab... (not that the black crash won't look amazing)
Dec 4, 2009, 6:37pm   #45
finzup's Avatar
Easily tempted
OMG sorry again to hijack.. but what about green crash?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Belen Echandia Belen Echandia Shopping  
TOP

Thread Tools