POST A REPLY

Jul 17, 2006, 8:07am   #91
Tanja
So here comes my stuff I always carry with me:
- Dior Gaucho wallet
- LV vernis framboise agenda
- Tempos
- LV cosmetic pouch with lipstick, perfume, meds
- Little tape recorder because I have such a nasty boss who always yells at my co-worker and me and it#s for collecting evidence against him
- Keys,
- cell phone which is in the outside pocket and I forgot to take it out
I know that I said it about a hundred times but I have to say it again: I just love my grenat city!!!! Even more than my ink because the leather is thicker and softer
Attached Images

Jul 17, 2006, 8:37am   #92
fiatflux
Your Grenat City is gorgeous! It looks a lot nicer than the ones I've seen in person!
Jul 17, 2006, 8:38am   #93
peanut202
Tanja love your grenat!and the framboise agenda is adorable too..good luck with your assy boss, what a meanie!
Jul 17, 2006, 10:43am   #94
L
Libragirl
wow, I am so happy to have found you guys , I though I was the only one who felt this way about my bbag and all the goodies I put inside it.... your bags are lovely and today I learned what a wappity is and now I think I need one....
Jul 17, 2006, 10:50am   #95
fiatflux
Why is it called a "Wapity" ? That doesn't even sound French to me...
Jul 17, 2006, 1:01pm   #96
firstclass1
dreams come true :-)
Originally Posted by Tanja
I know that I said it about a hundred times but I have to say it again: I just love my grenat city!!!! Even more than my ink because the leather is thicker and softer

Ohh Tanja . . . you're right !! Your grenat city is absolutely GORGEOUS ! Thank you so much for sharing it with your personal accessoires !
Jul 17, 2006, 1:11pm   #97
J
Jenn83
Handbag Addict
Inside my Blueberry City:

Coach Wristlet
Credit Card Holder (I loved the one 'chloesmygirl' had so I went and got one)
Gucci Wallet
Cosmetic Case
Checkbooks
Manicure Case
Cell phone
Attached Images

Jul 17, 2006, 1:15pm   #98
hatikuh
Just 1 more, I swear...
^ gosh, I'm in love with your blueberry city!
Jul 17, 2006, 1:18pm   #99
peanut202
wow, the blueberry is stunning...and i your wallet
Jul 17, 2006, 1:35pm   #100
firstclass1
Yeeaahhhhh this blueberry is cute !!
Jul 17, 2006, 2:51pm   #101
Tanja
Thanks girls! Actually Apple Garde and Spray helped a lot on my 06er bags.
First, I just love your collection soo much that I keep coming back everytime I need a cheer up during work:-)
Jul 17, 2006, 3:07pm   #102
firstclass1
Originally Posted by Tanja
First, I just love your collection soo much that I keep coming back everytime I need a cheer up during work:-)

Awwwwwwwww Tanja .... thank you so much - we almost could see our collections from eachother - - - we are neighbours !! Where in Germany you live ?
Jul 17, 2006, 3:31pm   #103
c
cassidy
After seeing all of your beautiful bags I am stepping up my efforts to get one. I really like seeing what all will fit in them.
Jul 18, 2006, 3:22am   #104
jdy324
Originally Posted by esile
jdy, you could always put your first inside the city!
Not a bad idea actually! Just another excuse to get more bags!!!

Originally Posted by firstclass1
jdy .... wow, the '04 orange first is GORGEOUS . . . a very nice color too .... OMG
Thank you!!! And look who's talking! I'd love to have even 1/4 of the colors you've got hidden away! Your 'what's in your collection' post blew me away!
Jul 18, 2006, 5:04pm   #105
a
avery
I love this post! And I find it a relief that some of you put even more crap in your bags than I do! I was at HR the other day and the SA saw me digging through my bag (I had mail, prescriptions, makeup, mints, among other things in there) to get out my cc and she looked at me so disgustedly that I felt really ashamed. Now I know I'm not alone!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >