Home Premier Designers Balenciaga

, the logical equation since accessories don't count !

POST A REPLY

Jun 15, 2008, 10:33am   #46
Hypnotized*__*Member
Hi Delmilano !

Your Coin purse collection is lovely and gorgeous !
Love every single CP!!

Congrats babe !!
Jun 15, 2008, 11:32am   #47
loves b bags
thanks kat, thank you antubella, you girls are so sweet. :-)
Jun 17, 2008, 5:21pm   #48
client difficile
ah~ha !! ~ i found it atlast !! ~ fab pix *d* ~ the olive is my fav but they're all gorgey ~ whoever picked out that ink surely has exquisite taste ~ spikes in her shoes ~ but exquisite taste
Jun 17, 2008, 8:18pm   #49
Kay
Originally Posted by delmilano
thanks nanaz, you are sweet, i have to stop them from breeding though. ha ha ha
city, thanks sweetie, you are right the INK cp is my fav of all. i love the color balance when i put the four colors together.
If we could only get those coin purses to breed - free of charge!!!

I love the photo of the four coin purses together. I love coin purses - they are so darn cute! Thanks for sharing your photos. :)
Jun 18, 2008, 12:41am   #50
p
Hi dear! Sorry I am late to the party! Been on the move again. I love your cp family!! But I think you might need mommies for all of them just like your lilac! : D don't worry, saved space for you in bal rehab!
Jun 18, 2008, 3:05am   #51
loves b bags
Originally Posted by vikianderson
ah~ha !! ~ i found it atlast !! ~ fab pix *d* ~ the olive is my fav but they're all gorgey ~ whoever picked out that ink surely has exquisite taste ~ spikes in her shoes ~ but exquisite taste
i'm happy you found this thread viki my fav is the INK baby. olive is a rare find but i love it less than ink.
i really owe this to the wonderful person who gave it to me, someone adorable who has exquisite taste, , i adore this color, and the leather is so yummy.
Jun 18, 2008, 3:08am   #52
loves b bags
Originally Posted by pluiee
Hi dear! Sorry I am late to the party! Been on the move again. I love your cp family!! But I think you might need mommies for all of them just like your lilac! : D don't worry, saved space for you in bal rehab!
LOL pluiee, you made me laugh, for now, i just need a grey mommy for all of them!!! i want a grey b bag so bad, city or part time, or twiggy, it'll depend on the leather!!!! the rehab is calling my name, delmilano, please show up at the front desk of the rehab!!!!
Jun 18, 2008, 3:10am   #53
loves b bags
Originally Posted by lovelygarments
If we could only get those coin purses to breed - free of charge!!!

I love the photo of the four coin purses together. I love coin purses - they are so darn cute! Thanks for sharing your photos. :)
thanks lovelygarment, i wish i could find a CP free breeding center and make my cp family multiply even more!!! if you find that place, please let me know!!! and i agree, they are so cute, therefore addictive!
Jun 18, 2008, 3:16am   #54
p
Originally Posted by delmilano
LOL pluiee, you made me laugh, for now, i just need a grey mommy for all of them!!! i want a grey b bag so bad, city or part time, or twiggy, it'll depend on the leather!!!! the rehab is calling my name, delmilano, please show up at the front desk of the rehab!!!!
good luck!! hope you can find a good grey mommy. more like, DELMILANO PLEASE STOP TRYING TO BREAK OUT OF REHAB WITH PLUIEE!!
Jun 18, 2008, 3:55am   #55
"and use it as a small clutch with the chain i put on it, the tiny CP can be really cool for a party "

this is a great idea! can you post a pic? pretty pls?
Jun 18, 2008, 6:01am   #56
loves b bags
casper7, here are the pics of my ink CP with a chain, it's actually a silver anklechain that i attached to the cp, very practical, you can have a small clutch on you all the time and it's not heavy at all. your hands are free.
Attached Images

Jun 18, 2008, 6:19am   #57
thanks hun! Its a great idea, i'll have to try it!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga