Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Show us your latest find from RealDealCollection.com-Here's mine!- PICS inside!

POST A REPLY

Jul 1, 2012, 3:35pm   #1906
maxxout
So I have been keeping myself away...as I have so many of these bags and really come on....how can I keep buying the same bag over and over....except they really aren't the same bag. Each one is just so exceptional. But...I had sworn off....then COREY and DUSKIN had this opening of their boutique in Santa Fe and ......here we go again.
I went to the opening and was so impressed that this 5th avenue looking purse boutique had landed like some UFO in this quaint little town in the middle of New Mexico....except then I flashed on Roswell and it made sense.
So I will post pictures...pretty soon.

I miss this forum and you guys
Last edited Jul 1, 2012 at 5:30pm.
Jul 5, 2012, 9:46pm   #1907
drati
by the sea
I'm missing you around maxxout, and look what happened, you even managed to buy another bag without hanging out with us!

And please, I would love to see pictures of Corey's new store. Please post some pictures.

Originally Posted by maxxout
So I have been keeping myself away...as I have so many of these bags and really come on....how can I keep buying the same bag over and over....except they really aren't the same bag. Each one is just so exceptional. But...I had sworn off....then COREY and DUSKIN had this opening of their boutique in Santa Fe and ......here we go again.
I went to the opening and was so impressed that this 5th avenue looking purse boutique had landed like some UFO in this quaint little town in the middle of New Mexico....except then I flashed on Roswell and it made sense.
So I will post pictures...pretty soon.

I miss this forum and you guys
Jul 5, 2012, 10:56pm   #1908
CeeJay
A BAL-enced Life!
Originally Posted by drati
I'm missing you around maxxout, and look what happened, you even managed to buy another bag without hanging out with us!

And please, I would love to see pictures of Corey's new store. Please post some pictures.
Whaaaaaaaat?!?! .. a store???? I think a trip to Santa Fe is needed!!!
Jul 5, 2012, 11:14pm   #1909
rx4dsoul
chicken soup & bags!
Originally Posted by CeeJay

A photo of the interior flashes on their website!
Jul 6, 2012, 8:29am   #1910
keodi
save mode..on.
I know that squealing feeling. These older bags are just so wonderful.
I agree.
Jul 6, 2012, 11:16am   #1911
maxxout

I have one small image and am waiting to get more, but here is the one from her site. I need to contact Vlad about double posting. It is one of the reasons why I haven't been posting much. I use Mac and photoshop and all my images double post :(

Originally Posted by CeeJay
It would be so much fun to have a Santa Fe meet-up....the hot air balloons are already flying but the real event is Oct...first week.
Jul 6, 2012, 11:18am   #1912
maxxout
Jul 6, 2012, 3:27pm   #1913
L
Lakotan
This is a really high-class store! Congratulations, Corey!
Maxxout, thank you for the picture :).
Jul 6, 2012, 4:36pm   #1914
kiwishopper
Very nice!! Did not know Corey has an actual shop
Jul 6, 2012, 4:44pm   #1915
thedseer
her?
This looks great! Thanks for posting. Have been excited to hear/see more ever since she mentioned it to me.
Jul 7, 2012, 6:10am   #1916
drati
by the sea
Great picture, thank you.

Kiwi, I think she opened the store only very recently.
Jul 7, 2012, 11:03am   #1917
glowingface
i didn't knew about this website. thank you...
Jul 7, 2012, 11:54am   #1918
kiwishopper
Great picture, thank you.

Kiwi, I think she opened the store only very recently.
Ahh I see! Thanks D for clarifying that lol don't you just want to go visit one day? I know I would
Jul 8, 2012, 10:40am   #1919
maxxout
Corey just had the opening last week but I think the store opened to the public about a month ago. It really is great to be able to see the bags...although I have never been disappointed getting bags from her online. They always seem better than the picture.

So, here are a few pics from that opening last week.

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1341758259

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1341758178

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1341758195
Attached Images

Jul 8, 2012, 12:00pm   #1920
Fashion1
RM ~ Bal ~ LV
Waiting on a 2002 Fall/Winter Black Flat Brass Hobo from RDC! Always wanted one of these. Will post pics when it arrives. Would love to see the new store one day.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >