Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

S/S 2012 - Bal Intel

POST A REPLY

Nov 3, 2011, 5:23am   #931
purses & pugs
Bal gal
Originally Posted by pbdb

Dear P&P, firstly, I hope you feel great and glowing with your upcoming stork arrival, and now to comment:
True the MGH is perfect on the Town but the price of the MGH Town being the same as the price of a MGH City?? Totally absurd and foolish.
Right?
Thanks for the well wishes I feel great and I can't wait for my little prince to arrive. But I'm starting to look more and more like a walrus these days
I agree with you 100%, the price increase is insane... I will perhaps consider another Town next year, but I have to wait and see if it's worth it (adjustable strap is a bonus). My comment was only to state that the silver mGH looks great on certain styles and colors
Nov 3, 2011, 6:35am   #932
mere girl
Originally Posted by purses & pugs
Thanks for the well wishes I feel great and I can't wait for my little prince to arrive. But I'm starting to look more and more like a walrus these days
I agree with you 100%, the price increase is insane... I will perhaps consider another Town next year, but I have to wait and see if it's worth it (adjustable strap is a bonus). My comment was only to state that the silver mGH looks great on certain styles and colors
I don't think you could EVER look like a walrus!
Glad you're feeling great - don't forget to get some rest while you can!

Here's my cracked record plea again...does anyone know when the 'adjustable' Towns will appear...I'm getting soooooooo impatient to spend my money!
Nov 3, 2011, 6:39am   #933
pbdb
Originally Posted by purses & pugs

I have been in your situation 2x and believe me, walrus or not, I am sure you give a new meaning to SEXY while preggers!!
There is glow of inner joy when I see you in your pics and that's all that matters.
Stay healthy and happy, all the best to you.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:38am   #934
purses & pugs
Bal gal
Originally Posted by mere girl
I don't think you could EVER look like a walrus!
Glad you're feeling great - don't forget to get some rest while you can!

Here's my cracked record plea again...does anyone know when the 'adjustable' Towns will appear...I'm getting soooooooo impatient to spend my money!
Lol thanks but at least I feel like one

I'm curious to see the adjustable Towns too but have no info on when they will appear so I'm there waiting with you!

Originally Posted by pbdb
I have been in your situation 2x and believe me, walrus or not, I am sure you give a new meaning to SEXY while preggers!!
There is glow of inner joy when I see you in your pics and that's all that matters.
Stay healthy and happy, all the best to you.
Thanks again sweetie! If I look as good as you and mere do afterwards I'll be very happy
Nov 3, 2011, 12:46pm   #935
t
tastangan
Originally Posted by tastangan
Does anyone know if the City with the mGH will have longer handles compared with the RH City? I really can't justify paying more for the mGH if I don't get the longer handles as well.
Anyone?
Nov 3, 2011, 3:01pm   #936
hello babar
Looks like the Balenciaga.com just updated their prices ��. I really wanted a Black RGGH Velo but decided to wait for the adjustable strap. I hope I don't regret the mGH.
Nov 3, 2011, 3:03pm   #937
CHLOEGLAMOUR
Blonde Member
Originally Posted by tastangan
Anyone?
no , handles lenght is the same IMO ....(i saw pictures of both bags side by side and they looked the same handles to me )
Nov 3, 2011, 3:30pm   #938
l
likexaxdisaster
Originally Posted by mere girl

Does anyone know? I'm so anxious to fork over my $$$$!
Nov 4, 2011, 7:12pm   #939
keodi
save mode..on.
Originally Posted by CeeJay
Ok - I'll admit, I'm on the iPhone app so the pic is not as clear, but - oooh, oooh, oooh .. I'm totally digging the new Chevre leather!! Plus, I guess I'm in the minority .. I kind of like the mGH on the PT .. it gives it a more "clean" look. Then again, I've been called the "weirdo" too many times to count! 
i agree i'm actually liking the look of that pt it looks very clean!
Nov 4, 2011, 8:51pm   #940
capbaggirl
Here are some more pics of the SS 2012 collection...enjoy!

My SA said that the Bleu Cobalt is not as bright as this pictures shows it but is more similar to the colour in the group shot above....I still REALLY like it

Attached Images

Nov 4, 2011, 8:59pm   #941
capbaggirl

Attached Images

Nov 4, 2011, 8:59pm   #942
cassandra22007
Great pics!!!! I'm so drooooooling right now! (also drooling over that girl's bracelet)

I am definitely going for a Cobalt w/ mSGH in either a Work or Velo. I think that is all I will be getting from this collection. Desperately need to do some home improvements and I promised myself no more bags till like January/February... It might be really hard if these babies come out in a few weeks!
Nov 4, 2011, 9:03pm   #943
capbaggirl
Love these next two colours!

Attached Images

Nov 4, 2011, 9:18pm   #944
PANda_USC
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
wooHooo, thanks for the excellent photos, ^_^!
Nov 4, 2011, 9:43pm   #945
vikianderson
client difficile
thanks so much for the pix! they're fab! :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >