Home > >

Rose corail - too summery?

POST A REPLY

Sep 7, 2013, 4:51pm   #1
vickitaa92
Ladies, I have a dilemma. My birthday is coming up and I'm looking for a new bag, and I think I want a Balenciaga bag. I have fallen in love with the city in rose corail with GHW but I'm a little bit hesitant since the color is very bright and summery. I prefer all-year-round bags, since we only have about two months of real summer in my country. I'm not able to see the color in real life since I don't live near by a Balenciaga store.

What do you think? Would you wear this shade during fall and winter?
Attached Images

Sep 7, 2013, 10:16pm   #2
serenityneow
Honest opinion, I wouldn't. What about a deep green, blue or purple? I think of all three as year-round colors.

It's a gorgeous color/hardware combo, though :).
Sep 7, 2013, 10:39pm   #3
Ligea77
I think it could work year round. Who doesn't love a pop of color against a dark winter wardrobe or to see such a happy bright during the gray days of winter? I think you need to evaluate your current wardrobe and see if that's a possibility otherwise I would pass.
Sep 8, 2013, 3:07am   #4
sodapop21
where do you live? honestly, i love pop color like this but it's difficult to carry in wintertimes
Sep 8, 2013, 3:52am   #5
vickitaa92
Originally Posted by serenityneow
Honest opinion, I wouldn't. What about a deep green, blue or purple? I think of all three as year-round colors.

It's a gorgeous color/hardware combo, though :).
Thank you for your opinion :) I already have a blue Chanel bag.. and I'm not fond of either green or purple.
Sep 8, 2013, 3:54am   #6
vickitaa92
Originally Posted by sodapop21
where do you live? honestly, i love pop color like this but it's difficult to carry in wintertimes
I live in Sweden why would it be difficult?
Sep 8, 2013, 4:02am   #7
sodapop21
Isay that because i've 2 bags in pastel & pop color (blue) and I rarely carry them in winter. It doesn't suit with colors I wear.
what kind of color do you have in winter?
Sep 8, 2013, 4:07am   #8
vickitaa92
Originally Posted by sodapop21
Isay that because i've 2 bags in pastel & pop color (blue) and I rarely carry them in winter. It doesn't suit with colors I wear.
what kind of color do you have in winter?
Oh, okey. I mostly wear neutral colors such as black, white, navy and grey
Sep 8, 2013, 10:24am   #9
CeeJay
A BAL-enced Life!
I have to concur .. this might be a difficult color for the winter. How about the 'classic' Bal bag .. a Black City, with the Gold Hardware?? Or, you could also go with the Anthracite (a dark Grey). Either way, these 2 colors look just fab with the gold hardware!

Sep 11, 2013, 9:41am   #10
MAGJES
Handbag Happy
I love a POP color any time of year. I give this a thumbs up!

I have an '08 Coral City and have worn it for a little "pick me up" in the winter at times. It always gets compliments!
Sep 11, 2013, 4:07pm   #11
Happy Luppy
Edgy & Classic.
Originally Posted by Ligea77
I think it could work year round. Who doesn't love a pop of color against a dark winter wardrobe or to see such a happy bright during the gray days of winter? I think you need to evaluate your current wardrobe and see if that's a possibility otherwise I would pass.
This. I love using my granny sgh in the winter cuz i want to lighten up my boring and dull winter outfit.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >