Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

POST A REPLY

May 28, 2010, 4:09am   #1
BlondieJ
I feel a little bit guilty for getting this, but i *have* wanted it for a long time (over a year)
May 28, 2010, 4:24am   #2
CHLOEGLAMOUR
Blonde Member
Originally Posted by wonderwoman9
Thanks everyone, I decided to keep her, carried her today! I'm really loving the leather....!
wise decision dear!! i love mine to pieces , it is so pillowy and spongy , congrats!!
May 28, 2010, 4:33am   #3
purses & pugs
Bal gal
ww *B*, glad you decided to keep the Rocco!! I'm sure you'll love it! And it's true what ehemelay says, it is a very durable bag! Even though I have the Rocco in dove grey I can use it in the rain and no stains what so ever
May 28, 2010, 11:45am   #4
wonderwoman9
♥ 30STM
Thanks chloe!

I'm glad too dear *A*! It smells heavenly......I love it! And will pray for a silver or brass stud one to come out sooner or later!
May 28, 2010, 8:52pm   #5
kiwishopper
Congrats Wonder!!! "pillowy and spongy" are the perfect description!! I love my AW Coco (I have it in the brass) it is so chic and edgy to carry around
May 29, 2010, 7:54pm   #6
Ghost55
Originally Posted by wonderwoman9
Thanks everyone, I decided to keep her, carried her today! I'm really loving the leather....if it wasn't so great I wouldn't have kept it.

bagsr4me - i Love the size, but i love brass/silver studs better....thats the main reason I didn't know if I want to keep it. I'm mad they don't make the baby in brass or silver studs!

red - it is heavy but not as heavy as the full size or my pom! I'm not minding the heaviness of it.

ehemelay - saw your awesome pics! loved your comparison pics too. the leather is fab, very durable. i'll post mod shots soon!

thanks vlore!
WISE decision WW! Love the look of that bag you got!!! HOT hot!!

Originally Posted by BlondieJ
I feel a little bit guilty for getting this, but i *have* wanted it for a long time (over a year)

Fabulous CHEAT!!!
May 29, 2010, 8:22pm   #7
wonderwoman9
♥ 30STM
Thanks ghost! Not seen you around much, where youbeen?
May 29, 2010, 9:55pm   #8
bellabags23
wonderwoman love your black/black... Here is mine I got her about a week ago and I LOVE her I haven't changed bags since I have received her.

Sorry about the blurry mod shot I always have so much trouble getting clear pictures in the mirror.
May 29, 2010, 10:25pm   #9
wonderwoman9
♥ 30STM
Ohhh bellabags love yours! I wish the baby came with brass or silver! Looks awesome on you!
May 29, 2010, 10:38pm   #10
bellabags23
Thanks so much Wonderwoman, its funny I don't know why but I prefer to wear her over my shoulder.
May 29, 2010, 10:51pm   #11
wonderwoman9
♥ 30STM
Prob way more comfy! Mine isnt that comfy on the lower arm!
May 30, 2010, 4:29pm   #12
Jira
balenciaga :)
Continued from http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciag...nt-224948.html, which was closed due to length. The most recent posts have been copied. Please continue!
May 31, 2010, 3:19am   #13
betty.lee
amateur bag hag
oh my bellabags23 and wonderwoman9...your rocco duffels are making me drool and seriously making me want one.
May 31, 2010, 4:55am   #14
BlondieJ
Originally Posted by Ghost55
WISE decision WW! Love the look of that bag you got!!! HOT hot!!

Fabulous CHEAT!!!
Thanks! I've been wearing it since I got it and I have to say, I really love it. I don't feel guilty anymore, lol. It sits on my shoulder perfectly!
May 31, 2010, 6:25am   #15
dorasonia
My May purchases:

Alexander Wang Baby Rocco

Chanel Halfmoon WOC

LV Scarf
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >