Home > >

Please show me your 'family photos'

POST A REPLY

May 2, 2007, 9:23am   #91
Celia_Hish
♥If u see it, PM me♥
Originally Posted by redcoral
Hi,
I always feel great when I line up my bags and look them. I am sure all bbag lovers will feel good to see each other's 'family photos'.

Here are mine.

Is anyone else up for sharing their family photos?

OMG~ i love all ur family collections..they are STUNNING esp the make-up clutches and all ur first styles bbags....it makes me drool
May 2, 2007, 9:59am   #92
Celia_Hish
♥If u see it, PM me♥
Originally Posted by sunspark
Okay, here are my pics, taken in full sun-which does not do the rouge vif hobo any justice!

My holy grails are probably my turquoise twiggy and the bubblegum pink city. Both have leather that is to die for and colors that are no longer available. Both were in *perfect* condition when I bought them second hand. The leather on the pink is soft and luscious, thick. The turq is more structured but has firmer leather, and maybe 3 different kinds: pebbly, smooth, and a lighter color on the top around the zip. It truly has it's own personality, where as the pink is consistant.

The black hobo is thick and quick structured, the pewter is like liquid mercury, and the rouge vif is thick and soft.

The black city is soft and thick, and the rouge city 05 has fairly good leather and the color is tdf!

The marron twiggy also has it's own personality with variations in the color (lighter and darker), and this is the one that had a burn on it's back and was repaired-looks great.

I also have a rouge vif money, silver planet, and black planet, (not pictured).

I think I might have too many lol, and keep [promising my dh I will sell some

YOUR COLLECTION IS BREATHTAKING AND IT'S SO GORGEOUS......OMG~~~I jus love every bit of you bbag!!!
May 2, 2007, 10:00am   #93
Celia_Hish
♥If u see it, PM me♥
Okay, here are my pics, taken in full sun-which does not do the rouge vif hobo any justice!

My holy grails are probably my turquoise twiggy and the bubblegum pink city. Both have leather that is to die for and colors that are no longer available. Both were in *perfect* condition when I bought them second hand. The leather on the pink is soft and luscious, thick. The turq is more structured but has firmer leather, and maybe 3 different kinds: pebbly, smooth, and a lighter color on the top around the zip. It truly has it's own personality, where as the pink is consistant.

The black hobo is thick and quick structured, the pewter is like liquid mercury, and the rouge vif is thick and soft.

The black city is soft and thick, and the rouge city 05 has fairly good leather and the color is tdf!

The marron twiggy also has it's own personality with variations in the color (lighter and darker), and this is the one that had a burn on it's back and was repaired-looks great.

I also have a rouge vif money, silver planet, and black planet, (not pictured).

I think I might have too many lol, and keep [promising my dh I will sell some [/quote]

YOUR COLLECTION IS BREATHTAKING AND IT'S SO GORGEOUS......OMG~~~I jus love every bit of you bbag!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >