Home Premier Designers Balenciaga

Photos wearing your Bbags ***PICTURES ONLY***

POST A REPLY

Jun 28, 2006, 11:13pm   #46
I guess I'll add this here! This is my Caramel purse (looks like she is gonna be a keeper after all!)
Jun 30, 2006, 4:46pm   #47
Trying to be good
Here's me with my 02 black flat brass classique and my new MJ gladiator sandals!
Attached Images

Jul 4, 2006, 4:56am   #48
Wow!!! everyone looks so fabulous with thier bbags. Here is my first and only bbag(for now). T

he next day after i bought it, i felt that i need more bbag. It 's such a love at first touch....
Name:  Resize of Resize of Rotation of P1010162.JPG
Views: 6992
Size:  70.4 KB
Jul 4, 2006, 12:52pm   #49
BIGGER is better!
i wanted to post these pics here for anyone wanting to see fire engine red work being worn, in case the other thread gets old and lost.
Attached Images

Jul 9, 2006, 6:17am   #50
A Baby Bags & a Bike
Oh i really like this thread. You all look really gorgeous ladies
I only have 1 Balenciaga box in rouge, the sky blue Balenciaga belongs to my sister, but i borrow her bags sometimes
Attached Images

Jul 9, 2006, 9:39pm   #51
Magenta box
Jul 11, 2006, 5:32pm   #52
J
Handbag Addict
Me and my Blueberry City
Attached Images

Jul 12, 2006, 3:43pm   #53
m
some pics of my inks being worn... the day and the city sizes.
I'm 5'4...
Attached Images

Jul 13, 2006, 10:59am   #54
Girls

I am proud to introduce you my daughter Natasha
She is nearly three (half british- daddy- and half spanish - mummy- ) but she loves handbags just like mummy. Her favourite, of couse, the classic black first.
Attached Images

Jul 18, 2006, 12:44am   #55
a
Here's a pic of me with my black city. I think I posted a pic a long time ago with it, but this is a new, updated version with my Louboutin bruges, which I finally got!
Attached Images

Jul 24, 2006, 10:45pm   #56
Here is a pic of my new PINK "PURSE" style! Sorry Im not wearing anything fancy, but you can see the bag POP with black clothing..
Jul 26, 2006, 8:26am   #57
twilight
My little girl is literally "wearing" the Balenciaga bag!
The moment she saw my Grenat Day, she wanted to jump inside, just like she did with my LV Petit Noe when she was much younger ~

Attached Images

Jul 27, 2006, 1:38am   #58
holy grail = CHANEL
LOL finally, i can put me and my DREAM bag on here!!!
woo hoo!!! i love b-bags!!!
Attached Images

Jul 27, 2006, 5:47pm   #59
Z&J
Ok here's my new Conrnflower box on it's maiden voyage to the mall. I am amazed at how much the box holds. I would say as much as my City and I stuff them.
Attached Images

Jul 27, 2006, 9:38pm   #60
Account Deactivated
Awww ladies thank you sooooo much for your compliments!!!! They made my day!!!!

And here I am, with my new TURQUOISE 05 FIRST!!!!!!!! (helen we're bag twins we're bag twins, yay!!!! hahahahah )

Excuse my outfit, it was unbearably hot. And my BANGS!! I just got them cut and am undecided on whether I want to just shave my head so all my hair can be the same length again or not

[edit]
WOW do I look YOUNG in that pic!! It was right after my bout with the flu, so no make up or anything.. hehe I'm older than I look, I swear!!!
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga