Home Premier Designers Balenciaga

OMG I'm sooooo excited to finally have this pretty bag

POST A REPLY

Jun 26, 2012, 1:25pm   #16
Major congrats! It is so gorgeous and looks perfect on you! You have amazing collection
By the way, do you have a thread with all your beauties?
Jun 26, 2012, 1:35pm   #17
Originally Posted by Julija
Major congrats! It is so gorgeous and looks perfect on you! You have amazing collection
By the way, do you have a thread with all your beauties?
Thanks honey for such kind words........ I keep meaning to do a little collection thread but just haven't got round to it yet but I will soon I promise
Jun 26, 2012, 1:39pm   #18
Originally Posted by designerdiva40
Thanks honey for such kind words........ I keep meaning to do a little collection thread but just haven't got round to it yet but I will soon I promise
You definitely should do your amazing collection thread So we all could there!
Jun 26, 2012, 1:40pm   #19
I'm looking forward to this!!
Jun 26, 2012, 1:42pm   #20
LOVE IT gorgeous color.

congratulations
Jun 26, 2012, 1:43pm   #21
Beautiful bag! Love the color!
Jun 26, 2012, 2:24pm   #22
Loveee the colour!
Jun 26, 2012, 2:54pm   #23
So pretty & it looks fabulous on you. Congrats!
Jun 26, 2012, 4:13pm   #24
*Happy Diamonds*
Love this combo! what a great find, congrats
Jun 26, 2012, 4:44pm   #25
it's a moto world ;)
Beautiful bag! Love this color and hardware combo
I second that thing about a collection thread!!!
Jun 26, 2012, 8:59pm   #26
As some of you know I have wanted this bag for a while but couldn't decide on what style & as there were no Cities left I was left with the PT, Work, Velo & Day so I had a hard time choosing but I already have this style in Sang & once it softens its not as big as you first think.

Compliments of my lovely DH who footed the bill as an early Wedding Anniversary present.....fingers crossed he forgets by the time November comes.....that's when my anniversary is although I doubt it......he's not silly

I won't drag this out because I couldn't wait to put my stuff in so just a couple of modelling pics

Thanks for letting me share
She is fabulous and no, doesn't look too big at all! The two of you were made for each other! Congrats!!!
Jun 26, 2012, 9:08pm   #27
I love all my bags!
Pretty color! Congrats!
Jun 26, 2012, 9:13pm   #28
her?
this is uber gorgeous - the perfect pink combo!
Jun 26, 2012, 9:44pm   #29
As some of you know I have wanted this bag for a while but couldn't decide on what style & as there were no Cities left I was left with the PT, Work, Velo & Day so I had a hard time choosing but I already have this style in Sang & once it softens its not as big as you first think.

Compliments of my lovely DH who footed the bill as an early Wedding Anniversary present.....fingers crossed he forgets by the time November comes.....that's when my anniversary is although I doubt it......he's not silly

I won't drag this out because I couldn't wait to put my stuff in so just a couple of modelling pics

Thanks for letting me share
Woooow this is such a gorgeous combo!! Major congrats :)
Jun 26, 2012, 10:03pm   #30
Happy early anniversary present! Lovely color. It matches your iPhone perfectly! Congrats!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga