POST A REPLY

Mar 31, 2006, 7:49am   #1
Shallow when needed!
LADIESSSS!!
After months of obsessing and stalking people on this forum , I DID IT!!! I called Cricket today and asked if they had in stock the silver City. I'm obsessed by the City AND by the silver color, even if it's a bit too shiny (but I'm a *very* bling bling person). They had one and... OMG I just bought it!!! Gosh one month of salary on a bag... but I could not go on obsessing like this! I feel very lightheaded right now !!!! And you are the only ones that can share my feelings!!!
Mar 31, 2006, 7:50am   #2
Congrats!! I'm sure you'll love it!
Mar 31, 2006, 7:53am   #3
Insanity later
Congratulations! Sometimes you just need to reward yourself. Doesn't it just feel so thrilling?? LOL! Let us know when it arrives and show us pics:-))
Mar 31, 2006, 7:54am   #4
l
l_b
Congrats!!
Mar 31, 2006, 8:15am   #5
My Sweet Baby-Girl
Congratulations! Sounds like its going to be a beauty!
Mar 31, 2006, 8:23am   #6
Cal
Bum Chum
Wow, that sounds fabulous! Bling it on (with pics)!
Mar 31, 2006, 8:28am   #7
Good for you! It's okay to spoil yourself every once in awhile.

The first time I spent that much money on a handbag was for my back City. I swear it took me so long to make the purchase, and then to reconcile the cost in my head? Talk about guilt!

But after you get over that, all of a sudden paying upwards of $1K for a bag doesn't seem expensive at all; in fact it seems reasonable and totally fine (wtf?!). I am now thinking that $1500 and up is insane and frivilous, but it won't be long until that changes with the rising prices of my favorite lines.
Mar 31, 2006, 8:32am   #8
Shallow when needed!
I feel just a little bit less guilty because I just handed in my 500+ pages of doctoral thesis, so I think I really might go for a reward...
Mar 31, 2006, 8:34am   #9
Kat
I'm so happy for you. Now take a deep breath. You will enjoy using that bag for years to come. This is why we work so hard, so that we can treat ourselves once in awhile. Enjoy your B-bag! Don't forget to post pics!
Mar 31, 2006, 9:19am   #10
CURE AUTISM NOW!
Good for you! You must be so excited! I love the silver color! Post pictures!
Mar 31, 2006, 9:25am   #11
Congratulations on your new bag and on your thesis! You deserve a BIG treat after completing it! (I have two more years to go - I can totally understand your joy!!!)

Look forward to pics of the lovely bag!
Mar 31, 2006, 9:26am   #12
Congrats...I hope you post pictures when you get it!
Mar 31, 2006, 11:36am   #13
Congrats! Please post pictures, I'd love to see it!
Mar 31, 2006, 11:38am   #14
So exciting!!! Congratulations!

I've never seen a silver City--but I'm sure it will be gorgeous!!!
Mar 31, 2006, 11:38am   #15
s
Finishing your dissertation is an accomplishment. You deserved a nice reward!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga