Home > >

Need your opinion - Do you like the medium city in anis (yellow) color?

POST A REPLY

Mar 16, 2006, 5:16pm   #1
sweetsparkle
Hi everyone. am thinking of purchasing an anis (yellow) medium city...what do u think? is this color too hard to wear?
Mar 16, 2006, 5:36pm   #2
r
ranskimmie
Account Deactivated
Out of all of the Bbag colors, it is one of my least favorite. But if you like it get it.
Mar 16, 2006, 6:16pm   #3
smallfry
My Sweet Baby-Girl
I love it! There is an authentic one on eBay right now, by the way. The seller is a purse forum member and is SO sweet!
Mar 16, 2006, 6:42pm   #4
Cristina
Are you looking at the one on eBay listed by one of the members here? I love the color, I think it's different and cool
Mar 16, 2006, 6:50pm   #5
sweetsparkle
yes i think i'm going to purchase it. i like bright colors....
Mar 16, 2006, 6:51pm   #6
sweetsparkle
btw, do u know how fast she gets the bags to you? and how is the condition of her bag? i emailed her but she hasn't replied which i assume is because of the time difference.
Mar 18, 2006, 1:37pm   #7
sweetsparkle
Hi. I am thinking of purchasing the Anis (yellow) City but was wondering if anyone owns the color? Is it hard color to carry? Or does it go with everything?
Mar 18, 2006, 1:50pm   #8
angstofgumby
AmourN20 has an anis city. It's up for auction on eBay at the moment. You can find pictures of the bag in her listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/Balenciaga-ANIS-...QQcmdZViewItem
Mar 18, 2006, 2:26pm   #9
d
duna
I have a City in Anis, I bought it nearly 2 years ago and have use it a lot. I dress in neutral colors mostly, black, browns, tan ,grey, white etc..so the bag gave my outfits a dash of color. I don't like to dress in bright colors so it works fine for me. I don't reccomend wearing it if you 're already wearing other bright colors. The other thing I love about this bag, is the leather is much nicer than the more recent ones...I hope this has helped you a bit...
Mar 18, 2006, 2:27pm   #10
Swanky Mama Of Three
You already posted this question here:
http://www.purseforum.com/balenciaga...city-7961.html
I'm going to go ahead and close this thread to keep our board clutter free!
Mar 18, 2006, 2:30pm   #11
Amour
i need a money tree
hi I answered all of your emails already
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >