Home Premier Designers Balenciaga

Need your opinion - Do you like the medium city in anis (yellow) color?

POST A REPLY

Mar 16, 2006, 4:16pm   #1
Hi everyone. am thinking of purchasing an anis (yellow) medium city...what do u think? is this color too hard to wear?
Mar 16, 2006, 4:36pm   #2
r
Account Deactivated
Out of all of the Bbag colors, it is one of my least favorite. But if you like it get it.
Mar 16, 2006, 5:16pm   #3
My Sweet Baby-Girl
I love it! There is an authentic one on eBay right now, by the way. The seller is a purse forum member and is SO sweet!
Mar 16, 2006, 5:42pm   #4
Are you looking at the one on eBay listed by one of the members here? I love the color, I think it's different and cool
Mar 16, 2006, 5:50pm   #5
yes i think i'm going to purchase it. i like bright colors....
Mar 16, 2006, 5:51pm   #6
btw, do u know how fast she gets the bags to you? and how is the condition of her bag? i emailed her but she hasn't replied which i assume is because of the time difference.
Mar 18, 2006, 12:37pm   #7
Hi. I am thinking of purchasing the Anis (yellow) City but was wondering if anyone owns the color? Is it hard color to carry? Or does it go with everything?
Mar 18, 2006, 12:50pm   #8
AmourN20 has an anis city. It's up for auction on eBay at the moment. You can find pictures of the bag in her listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/Balenciaga-ANIS-...QQcmdZViewItem
Mar 18, 2006, 1:26pm   #9
d
I have a City in Anis, I bought it nearly 2 years ago and have use it a lot. I dress in neutral colors mostly, black, browns, tan ,grey, white etc..so the bag gave my outfits a dash of color. I don't like to dress in bright colors so it works fine for me. I don't reccomend wearing it if you 're already wearing other bright colors. The other thing I love about this bag, is the leather is much nicer than the more recent ones...I hope this has helped you a bit...
Mar 18, 2006, 1:27pm   #10
You already posted this question here:
http://www.purseforum.com/balenciaga...city-7961.html
I'm going to go ahead and close this thread to keep our board clutter free!
Mar 18, 2006, 1:30pm   #11
i need a money tree
hi I answered all of your emails already
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga