Home > >

My new Rouille (rust/reddish-orange) Twiggy!

POST A REPLY

Apr 10, 2006, 8:58pm   #31
Becca4277
www.petfinder.com
Ooh, I really like it. Wasn't so sure when I saw the swatch, but to see the bag makes me want one. Thank you for sharing!!
Apr 10, 2006, 9:15pm   #32
a
ashleyby
Update on the bag:

It's only been 24 hours but it's already getting softer! This color is so stunning. My friend (he's a guy) who saw it said, "Wow it looks like a lobster, but it looks like a very soft lobster."

Oh! :)
Apr 10, 2006, 9:41pm   #33
mlertpac
congrats on the hot bag!!! just out of curiousity... what colors do you wear when you carry the bag?
Apr 10, 2006, 9:43pm   #34
Becca4277
www.petfinder.com
Originally Posted by ashleyby
Update on the bag:

It's only been 24 hours but it's already getting softer! This color is so stunning. My friend (he's a guy) who saw it said, "Wow it looks like a lobster, but it looks like a very soft lobster."

Oh! :)
Sounds like something my son would say.
Apr 10, 2006, 9:44pm   #35
a
ashleyby
Originally Posted by mlertpac
congrats on the hot bag!!! just out of curiousity... what colors do you wear when you carry the bag?
It really goes with ANYTHING. I wear a lot of jeans, and white tops. It even goes with a navy Junk Food tee if you layer a white tank under it (makes it look almost U.S. patriotic). It's such a vibrant color that if you have the confidence, you can wear anything and it'll still look fab.

It even goes with sweatpants :)
Apr 10, 2006, 9:52pm   #36
mlertpac
thanks for the suggestion! I really love bold colors, so it's good to know it goes with almost everything. I might have to get one... itchy hands...
Apr 10, 2006, 9:53pm   #37
Coldplaylover
Love the color, love the bag! My CB Twiggy is so much fun to carry and so light and colorful.........I know you will enjoy yours as well.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >