Home Premier Designers Balenciaga

My first Balenciaga - Reveal - City and Mini City

POST A REPLY

Oct 27, 2013, 3:39pm   #1
It's two months from my 30th bday and I told myself i'll finally get my first high end bag. I went to George V (Bal's first store!) with my bf, and I got myself the Black City Silver GH and he got me the Mini City Gold GH in Bleu Mineral :)

Unfortunately, the black one did not come with a paper year card - as I had posted here: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciag...ag-841400.html

Alas, the pics!

Excuse the toilet paper - I'm too cheap to buy kleenex at home...HAHAHA

Oct 27, 2013, 3:43pm   #2
I'm about 5'3" (160cm). Sorry about the horrible lighting. I don't have good bright lights at home and it's been raining since I got it (Yesterday!!) so no sun either!

Oct 27, 2013, 3:52pm   #3
Congrats on ur first bals! Looks great on u:)
Oct 27, 2013, 4:03pm   #4
congrats!!
Oct 27, 2013, 6:44pm   #5
lovely bags, both look good on you ~ congrats
Oct 27, 2013, 8:11pm   #6
Two in one day!! Lucky lady! Happy early birthday 🎂
Oct 27, 2013, 8:33pm   #7
Very nice bags. Congrats and happy birthday!
Oct 28, 2013, 12:13am   #8
bag greed bug
congratulation!!! both bags look great on you :)
Oct 28, 2013, 3:16am   #9
happy birthday. love more & more the mini city
Oct 28, 2013, 4:09am   #10
N MY BAL LOVIN' BABY
Happy Birthday!!! You look great and they look great on you. Congratulations!!! Super exciting

Oct 28, 2013, 5:20am   #11
Thanks all! I'm getting bday wishes all over the place cuz of my bag - lolol - my bf won't stop making fun of me cuz it's soooo far in advanced. Whatever - i needed the excuse. Big girl now with a big girl bag!!
Oct 28, 2013, 6:39am   #12
Both are absolutely gorgeous - big congrats!

(I would phone them about the tag. Not a major issue but irritating. They should be able to help you out I think - good luck!)
Oct 28, 2013, 7:56am   #13
I love them both, really nice!!
Oct 28, 2013, 11:14am   #14
Originally Posted by Indiana
Both are absolutely gorgeous - big congrats!

(I would phone them about the tag. Not a major issue but irritating. They should be able to help you out I think - good luck!)
Thanks for the advice. When i think about it, i realize it's not a huge deal since people lose that kinda stuff all the time and if they had given me a tag from another bag, I wouldn't really know any different. My bag could be a return that's a 2012 model as the leather is more supple from all the 2013 i have seen, which is okay with me since i think that's more important to me. I would just prefer to know if you know what i mean With black City's i'm not really sure if anyone can ever tell the year without a tag, and even with a tag, there seems to be a lot of fake tags around.
Oct 28, 2013, 11:42am   #15
Did you check your receipt, P-B?

I'm pretty sure that the last time I bought something from George V, the code & year of the item were printed on the computerised receipt. Worth a look! I'd still phone them though and ask if they can give you the relevant cards. Even if the bag is a return or has been held in stock for a while, they should still have them.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga