Home Premier Designers Balenciaga

My first Balenciaga NY visit~

POST A REPLY

May 26, 2007, 9:01am   #31
finally home

Great pic!!!
May 26, 2007, 9:35am   #32
Originally Posted by debsmith
AUGH!! I was all excited nanaz...I thought you found your Sandstone Day!
No girlie i think i confused you guys by posting a picture of it in my signature so i took it off.
May 26, 2007, 9:42am   #33
finally home
Originally Posted by Nanaz
No girlie i think i confused you guys by posting a picture of it in my signature so i took it off.
Oh ok...too bad. BTW...I emailed Bob Ellis to see if they had one in stock (they're having a 25% off sale right now) and he said no. We'll find you one!
May 26, 2007, 9:44am   #34
Originally Posted by debsmith
Oh ok...too bad. BTW...I emailed Bob Ellis to see if they had one in stock (they're having a 25% off sale right now) and he said no. We'll find you one!
Awww, you are so sweet. Do they have any thing good? Should i call?
May 26, 2007, 9:47am   #35
lulublue
Originally Posted by fiatflux
Did you try it on? If so, what did you think? Did you order the silver GH magenta?
Yes I did and I loved it..(ordered silver GH) leather looks and feels different than 05 magenta I think it is better than 05 magenta leather..(distressed look with smooth leather)
I was unsure about silver GH until I saw it IRL..now I cannot wait to get it..
May 26, 2007, 10:00am   #36
Fashionista
Great work,lulu!! Thanks for posting the pics.
May 26, 2007, 10:05am   #37
finally home
Originally Posted by Nanaz
Awww, you are so sweet. Do they have any thing good? Should i call?
YW! I just posted a thread with pics...not sure if there is anything you're looking for though.
May 26, 2007, 10:33am   #38
Great work, lulu! Hope you had a great time in NY! Thanks so much for posting til pic. Magenta looks amazing i SGH!
May 26, 2007, 10:58am   #39
Balenciaga Geek
LULU, so when you said you got Terry's permission...did you tell her that you're from the forum?

I want to know how they really feel about us!
May 26, 2007, 11:05am   #40
wow! impressive camera action. thanks for the posts. yes, from the photo the 07 magenta has that marble/veiny look compared to the 05.
May 26, 2007, 12:12pm   #41
thanks for sharing!
May 26, 2007, 1:58pm   #42
lulublue
Originally Posted by incoralblue
LULU, so when you said you got Terry's permission...did you tell her that you're from the forum?

I want to know how they really feel about us!
Yes before I took pic with Terry I asked her " Do you mind if I take picture of you and I ? I'm sure alot of tPF memebers are wondering who you are and love to see pic...and she said ok (SMiled) (Everytime I talk to her over the phone I always mention tPF..and that where I got info Ex) LE magenta
and she did not ask me another questions which is big of disappointment
But when I saw Daisy in person I asked her what is your name and she goes Daisy..I said oh~~Daisy I know you..(sound pretty crazy but I told her I heard so much about her..from forum) She was all nervious was that bad things about me?? I told her I heard so much good things about you. (so sweet and great to work with so and so..after that she was so happy~~)
May 26, 2007, 4:13pm   #43
My Sweet Bobba-Lou!
Originally Posted by karenab
I remember that sa! thats funny I was there that same Tuesday! (but around 6pm). I'm sure many will love that you took that picture!!! wow you are brave! I would've been scurred. lol!!
May 26, 2007, 4:26pm   #44
Wow LuLu, thanks so much for the magenta picture.!! I'm glad you had a great time in NY.
May 26, 2007, 5:55pm   #45
Balenciaga Geek
Originally Posted by lulublue717
Yes before I took pic with Terry I asked her " Do you mind if I take picture of you and I ? I'm sure alot of tPF memebers are wondering who you are and love to see pic...and she said ok (SMiled) (Everytime I talk to her over the phone I always mention tPF..and that where I got info
I love Terry, she's very nice and she's very stylish (love that top/dress on her!). She helped me decide between French Blue Work vs. Grass Work - and Daisy added that she liked the French Blue better.

You're very brave to tell them about the forum. I've always wanted to but I'm scared.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga