Home Premier Designers Balenciaga

Introducing my 2nd Bal! ~_~

POST A REPLY

Jan 14, 2014, 9:49pm   #1
s
I finally order my second Balenciaga in powder pink! My first Balenciaga was part-time (outremer) and I always wanted to buy a black city with gh but when I saw this, I just had to have it.. :)

I have a question since I only have two Balenciaga, I was wondering why the serial number on city is in the front and on my part time is in the back of the tag?
Attached Images

Jan 14, 2014, 10:03pm   #2
s
With my first Balenciaga. ~_~
Attached Images

Jan 15, 2014, 3:51pm   #3
p
That's because the regular hardware (tassels) bags have a metal tag and the giant hardware bags have a leather one. Looove your outremer btw! So sad I let mine go last year, I'd give anything to have it back :(:(:(
Jan 15, 2014, 4:01pm   #4
L
Congrats! The powder pink color is so adorable, along with the powder blue from the same collection. I would love to see modeling pics!
Jan 15, 2014, 5:01pm   #5
So cute, I love the color
Jan 15, 2014, 6:45pm   #6
My Babies
Originally Posted by swt_decadent
I finally order my second Balenciaga in powder pink! My first Balenciaga was part-time (outremer) and I always wanted to buy a black city with gh but when I saw this, I just had to have it.. :)

I have a question since I only have two Balenciaga, I was wondering why the serial number on city is in the front and on my part time is in the back of the tag?
All GH bags have a leather tag withe the info on the back

RH bags have a leather tag or metal tag depending on the style

RH city - metal tag
RH Part Time - leather tag
RH Work - metal tag
RH First - metal tag
RH Velo - leather tag
RH Town - leather tag
RH Twiggy - leather tag
RH Day -leather tag
RH Clutch - leather tag

Your new City is gorgeous! Congrats! Perfect for Spring.
Jan 16, 2014, 10:00pm   #7
s
Thank you all for the sweet replies!

Aww that's sad that you have to let it go. Maybe Balenciaga will come up with the same color as outremer.

I haven't even use my bbag yet as its snowing a lot on where I live. ~_~ To be honest I'm actually scared to used it since it's a light color and I always ending up staining mg bags... :(

Yes! It's the color that made me buy this instead of the black gh (which is on my list to buy).

That clear things up. I never doubt that it's fake since I order it from the actual online store. At the same time it's been a while since I got a new one. I mean, even the box changed. My new one came in with a brown Balenciaga box instead of white like before.
Jan 19, 2014, 1:00am   #8
K
Such a cute color!
Jan 19, 2014, 2:48am   #9
Stunning!!!
Jan 19, 2014, 2:48pm   #10
h
Pretty powder pink!! Which color is it? I want a light pink bag very much, too, but I also always end up with stains
Jan 19, 2014, 7:23pm   #11
k
Very pretty, congrats!
Jan 20, 2014, 3:47pm   #12
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
So lovely!!! Congrats!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga