Home Premier Designers Balenciaga

Inputs, pls: Thirsty RVermi 07 city.

POST A REPLY

Jan 28, 2007, 7:58pm   #1
first letter H...
Hi ladies! OK I really did search...in this Bal forum as well as the TPF in general but kindda did not get the answers I wanted.

I wanted to know if any of you ladies used the Coach Leather Moisturiser to just moisturise your bbags. My RVermi 07 city is lookin kindda dry and rough at a few spots, esp those tt rub against my clothes.
I read somewhere tt a few of you do use the moisturiser; how did it fare?

A few qstns: Did it darken the leather/change the leather feel/remove the veins? How long did it stay moisturised?

I tried mink oil on a discreet spot on one of the tassels...it was moisturised but I didnt like the fact tt it darkened the leather, slightly... i didnt want to risk losing the lovely orangy tinge on my bag.

I'm gg to purchase LMP Bbag care kit but considering it'll take a while to get to Spore, I want to use some 'interim' care. Any inputs are much appreciated!!!!

Thanks all!
Jan 28, 2007, 8:02pm   #2
Lynnsanity
IIRC coach cleaner/moisturizer is not recommended for bbags. It turns them yellow and leaves a yucky film on the bags.

can you get apple products?
Jan 28, 2007, 8:02pm   #3
r.i.p. my angel
the only thing i'd trust on a b-bag (besides "lovin'mybags") would be apple guard conditioner ...i think i've heard bad things about using coach products on b-bags, but i'll let some other gals chime in...i've used lubriderm just to dab on little scratches, but not to condition a whole bag (which i would be wary of) :s
Jan 28, 2007, 8:02pm   #4
first letter H...
Btw, from my search saw tt helenc used the moisturiser on her camel coin purse...seems to do the job ... wonder if it changed the color? Camel is rather light colot, no?
Jan 28, 2007, 8:13pm   #5
I've used both Lovin My Bags condition and Apple condition. They're both great.

They moisturize/hydrate without darkening the leather or leaving the bag feeling greasy.
Jan 28, 2007, 8:17pm   #6
first letter H...
Thanks *Jem*. Nope...'fraid' not, no Apple prods here in Spore. Dunno whether I can order?
Emailed Barbara at LMB and she's in the midst of prividing me a quote for shipping to spore.
Jan 28, 2007, 8:18pm   #7
first letter H...
ok...a 'No-no' for coach moisturiser to far....
Thanks ladies!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga