Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Identify This Balenciaga (Color? Style? Year?)

View Poll Results: What color is this bag?
Amethyst 13 48.15%
Pale Magenta 11 40.74%
Bubblegum 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 23, 2012, 4:18am   #5311
bittenbythebag's Avatar
bittenbythebag
bugs and bags
Originally Posted by saira1214
I think it could be 2008 Ruby or 2010 Sang. It is definitely not 2009 Poupre or Sanguine. Is there a white card that comes with it or can you look at the back of the mirror for a card slit?
Back of the mirror has no card slit. Thanks! :)
Aug 23, 2012, 9:55am   #5312
redskater's Avatar
redskater
bags,books & Kitties
Originally Posted by Blumen
Here it is. Thanks.
this would be a chevre bag.
Aug 23, 2012, 10:24am   #5313
bittenbythebag's Avatar
bittenbythebag
bugs and bags
Hi ladies! I think this is a S/S 2008 Floral City. Is it called white japonais print? It has a slit at the back of the mirror. Just snagged it today.
Attached Images
 
Aug 23, 2012, 10:31am   #5314
Blumen's Avatar
Blumen
Member
Originally Posted by redskater
this would be a chevre bag.
Thank a lot, dear redskater. The seller said it is a 2007 chevre, while she didn't send the paper card to me. Now I am really satisfied. Thanks.
Aug 23, 2012, 3:39pm   #5315
Jira's Avatar
Jira
balenciaga :)
Originally Posted by Jira
Do you have the mirror? That can helps us narrow it down.
Originally Posted by Blumen
Here it is. Thanks.
Originally Posted by redskater
this would be a chevre bag.
The mirror tells us the bag was either from 2007 or S/S 2008. Can't tell you for sure it's chevre, but there's a good chance.
Aug 23, 2012, 4:10pm   #5316
Blumen's Avatar
Blumen
Member
Originally Posted by Jira
The mirror tells us the bag was either from 2007 or S/S 2008. Can't tell you for sure it's chevre, but there's a good chance.
Thank you, Jira. The seller said She could not find the paper card any more, while she will send me the receipt. I am still waiting for that.
Aug 23, 2012, 5:22pm   #5317
bittenbythebag's Avatar
bittenbythebag
bugs and bags
Hi! What kind of leather does the 2003 Blue Jean City have? Is it agneau or chevre? Leather is thin, with some distressing on edges of bagand smooshy. Thanks! :)
Aug 23, 2012, 6:55pm   #5318
saira1214's Avatar
saira1214
Member
Originally Posted by bittenbythebag
Hi! What kind of leather does the 2003 Blue Jean City have? Is it agneau or chevre? Leather is thin, with some distressing on edges of bagand smooshy. Thanks! :)
Chevre
Aug 24, 2012, 9:31am   #5319
bittenbythebag's Avatar
bittenbythebag
bugs and bags
Originally Posted by saira1214

Chevre
Good to hear that! Thanks Saira!
Aug 25, 2012, 3:54am   #5320
o
ohmymiu
Member
i just bought a balenciaga first in cuoio

I cant seem to find this color reference anywhere on the internet
The serial number reads " N 1528 K " and 103208

Does this color exist ?
Please help

I have attached the pictures to this post


Aug 25, 2012, 6:36pm   #5321
saira1214's Avatar
saira1214
Member
Originally Posted by ohmymiu
i just bought a balenciaga first in cuoio

I cant seem to find this color reference anywhere on the internet
The serial number reads " N 1528 K " and 103208

Does this color exist ?
Please help

I have attached the pictures to this post


I have no idea what this color is. I may be missing something, but the silver plate doesn't seem to match with any existing color. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Aug 25, 2012, 11:53pm   #5322
PurseChick77's Avatar
PurseChick77
Member
I found this Balenciaga bag at a local high end consignment shop. They have described it as a Balenciaga "small motorcycle bag". I asked them for the dimensions of it and from what the gave me, it seems to be the size of a First. They have it priced at $348. A good deal or no??
Last edited Aug 25, 2012 at 11:59pm.
Aug 26, 2012, 3:37am   #5323
mere girl's Avatar
mere girl
Member
Hi - K denotes it is from 2012 A/W so this will be the new season colour - cumin.

Originally Posted by ohmymiu
i just bought a balenciaga first in cuoio

I cant seem to find this color reference anywhere on the internet
The serial number reads " N 1528 K " and 103208

Does this color exist ?
Please help

I have attached the pictures to this post


Aug 26, 2012, 7:40am   #5324
o
ohmymiu
Member
Originally Posted by mere girl
Hi - K denotes it is from 2012 A/W so this will be the new season colour - cumin.
wow thanks!

but could cumin is slighly more orange compared to this ?
Aug 26, 2012, 11:36am   #5325
saira1214's Avatar
saira1214
Member
Originally Posted by ohmymiu
wow thanks!

but could cumin is slighly more orange compared to this ?
The photo does not look like Cumin. It must be a bad photo. That is why it was so hard for me to ID.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools