Home Premier Designers Balenciaga

Identify This Balenciaga (Color? Style? Year?)

View Poll Results: What color is this bag?
Amethyst 13 48.15%
Pale Magenta 11 40.74%
Bubblegum 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY

Jul 18, 2012, 12:02pm   #5161
Hi all! Just saw this on eBay and I thought the color was nice. However I did a search on "Vieux rose" and somehow these two colors don't really match. Could anyone please help identify or confirm the color? Thanks in advance!
Attached Images

Jul 18, 2012, 6:45pm   #5162
Originally Posted by rainbowchick
Hi all! Just saw this on eBay and I thought the color was nice. However I did a search on "Vieux rose" and somehow these two colors don't really match. Could anyone please help identify or confirm the color? Thanks in advance!
This definitely isn't Vieux Rose. It is Parme which is more of a mauve color. Hope that helps.
Jul 18, 2012, 8:48pm   #5163
Originally Posted by saira1214
This definitely isn't Vieux Rose. It is Parme which is more of a mauve color. Hope that helps.
Thats what I thought too... and Im seeing so many different sides of Parme. Not sure how Parme really looks like IRL too
Jul 18, 2012, 8:53pm   #5164
Thats what I thought too... and Im seeing so many different sides of Parme. Not sure how Parme really looks like IRL too
Personally, I saw Parme IRL and thought it was very feminine and neutral. If I had the funds at the time, I would have gotten one.
Jul 18, 2012, 9:10pm   #5165
Originally Posted by saira1214
Personally, I saw Parme IRL and thought it was very feminine and neutral. If I had the funds at the time, I would have gotten one.
Does it look really pink though? I'm looking for my first Bal bag and all the other bags that I have are black. I really want the Anthra with giant gold hardware but thats so hard to find now... so second option would be to purchase one which is more neutral/brownish tone- saw so many pics on the forum but still contemplating on this color......
Jul 19, 2012, 10:15am   #5166
Does it look really pink though? I'm looking for my first Bal bag and all the other bags that I have are black. I really want the Anthra with giant gold hardware but thats so hard to find now... so second option would be to purchase one which is more neutral/brownish tone- saw so many pics on the forum but still contemplating on this color......
It doesn't look overly pink. It is pink, but more of a mauve color (think dark rose). If you are looking for brown, I don't think this is it for you. It is definitely neutral and can act in place of brown. I'm not sure if that makes any sense or helps.
Jul 19, 2012, 10:50am   #5167
m
Hi, I am new to Bal forum. I would appreciate your help in identifying this Bal. It looks like a vintage Bal without the studs.

Jul 20, 2012, 2:23pm   #5168
N
NYC
Hi quick question did the bal lattice 2009 come in a navy blue backround combo with rainbow lattice?

If it was a first would it have a leather tag rather than a metal? Thanks
any help greatly appreciated!
Jul 20, 2012, 3:06pm   #5169
A BAL-enced Life!
Originally Posted by NYC
Hi quick question did the bal lattice 2009 come in a navy blue backround combo with rainbow lattice?

If it was a first would it have a leather tag rather than a metal? Thanks
any help greatly appreciated!
Yes, it did come in a Navy blue background; can't remember if it had a metal tag .. but if it was a First or City, it would likely have had the metal tag. Check the reference threads to see if anyone has posted having one of these bags.
Jul 20, 2012, 4:12pm   #5170
Bag Content
I have this bag in the City style and it has a leather tag.....
....maybe because it was a special edition bag?
Jul 20, 2012, 6:30pm   #5171
balenciaga :)
LE Bbags come with leather tags so the 2009 Lattice First you're referring to should have a leather tag.
Jul 21, 2012, 4:37am   #5172
v
Any idea what Balenciaga bag is this? Name, color, style..?
Sorry for not too clear pictures.
Attached Images

Jul 21, 2012, 9:57am   #5173
a
Originally Posted by viasamanthak
Any idea what Balenciaga bag is this? Name, color, style..?
Sorry for not too clear pictures.
Its a vert sauge rggh city.IMO!
Jul 21, 2012, 7:26pm   #5174
Please id color style and year for me?

Jul 21, 2012, 8:14pm   #5175
Originally Posted by Winterbaby
Please id color style and year for me?

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/...032d1626_c.jpg
2010 Castagna GCH Work
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga