Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

I need help deciding...

View Poll Results: Need help deciding...
Jaune GSH brief 7 24.14%
Tomato GSH brief 11 37.93%
Moagno/cinnemon GGH brief 7 24.14%
French blue city 4 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY

Sep 7, 2007, 12:06pm   #1
kittenslingerie
Go Saints!
I want another bbag. I've currently scaled down my collection quite a bit and only have 2 bbags right now. I have my violet GSH brief and the ivory GSH city. I also have a couple of LV monogram bags. I want another bag... Here are my choices:
jaune GSH brief
tomato GSH brief
Mogano/cinnemon GGH brief
something in french blue
Sep 7, 2007, 12:12pm   #2
oogiewoogie
Life is good.. :)
hMM... I voted for the Mogano... just because the colors you currently have right now are very different. You have a light, & a fun colored bBag... maybe a darker neutral tone or even a bright red would do, depending on your wardrobe. Which colors do you normally wear?
Sep 7, 2007, 12:12pm   #3
lightblue84
mogano ggh brief would be gorgeous !!
Sep 7, 2007, 12:25pm   #4
simona7
Bag Lady
I voted for the mogano too! I think it's such a rich beautiful brown.
Sep 7, 2007, 12:26pm   #5
NWpurselover
Another vote for mogano. I think it would round out your collection.
Sep 7, 2007, 12:26pm   #6
ahertz
I think we're all Mogano fans here! French blue city would be my second choice.
Sep 7, 2007, 12:32pm   #7
cracker
I think the Tomato Brief would look fantastic on you. I love the tomato/SGH combo. You would totally rock this bag!!!!
Sep 7, 2007, 12:33pm   #8
kittenslingerie
Go Saints!
I wear mostly jean capris and army colored capris. As far as tops, I wear all colors, but I can change up bags for certain colors. I usually wear flip flops in metallic colors. I think the mogano would be a nice dark nuetral. I think the jaune could also be a nuetral and french blue would match my numerous jeans.
Sep 7, 2007, 12:39pm   #9
girlfriend
My first inclination is to say Mogano and I have it & love it...But---Another thought on that is...You've got your Monogram Louie to carry with anything you would carry brown with so I'm going with Jaune because its fresh and modern looking...JMO!
Sep 7, 2007, 12:41pm   #10
U
UliUli
first, let me say that the two bags you have are my favorite combinations these days!
My absolute favorite, though, is Jaune. I think that it is an amazing neutral. I just ordered it in the Work and am looking forward to wearing it year round.
Sep 7, 2007, 1:23pm   #11
E
Elliemay
Account Deactivated
Tough one but I would say either the Tomato Brief or the Cinnamon Brief.
Sep 7, 2007, 1:46pm   #12
galex101404
I voted for the Tomato GSH Brief.. this bag is TDF in really life!! but i am also loving french blue.. tough choice!!
Sep 7, 2007, 1:49pm   #13
Jenova
Hi - I voted Jaune because you seemed so keen to buy one a few days ago.
Sep 7, 2007, 1:53pm   #14
south-of-france
Work hard, play hard
I don't like GGH and French Blue has yellowing issues... I saw a tomato SGH Day and it's gorgeous so if you like bolder colors I'd go with that, otherwise I'd pick a darker neutral with gsh or rh.
Sep 7, 2007, 2:07pm   #15
peppy
I vote for tomato, great pop of color, love it! Not mogano since you already have LV monogram bags, if you want brown, your LV will do the job prettily. as for jaune, I think jaune is still pretty similar to ivory (in a way), and I think ivory is gorgeous enough. As for french blue, you've got to pay through your nose for that one, unless you want to wait till next year?? So, that leaves tomato!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >