Home > >

I heart bleuuuuuuu cobalt!!!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 14, 2012, 3:54pm   #16
Dee83's Avatar
Dee83
Member
Originally Posted by jg bags
.... me wearing pajamas now
lol, okay when you are dresssed! I would really love to see you modeling it using the long shoulder strap please?! Im considering getting a city either with Gh or the new mini hw...I'm on the fence.I'm thinking if I see pics using the new mini that way I can decide..there is actually no pics on this forum of the mini giant hardware using the long stap..I'll be waiting
Mar 14, 2012, 3:58pm   #17
Melisande R.'s Avatar
Melisande R.
Urban Archaeologist
Love it! That hardware is perfect for this bag. You also did a really good job capturing its color, which is much brighter and more BLUE than the balenciaga/mytheresa photos can show. It's been awhile since they made such a true blue and the leather on the bleu cobalt bags seems wonderful in general.

Can't wait to see some mod pix! Congratulations!
Mar 14, 2012, 3:59pm   #18
j
Thread Starter
jg bags
Member
Originally Posted by Dee83
lol, okay when you are dresssed! I would really love to see you modeling it using the long shoulder strap please?! Im considering getting a city either with Gh or the new mini hw...I'm on the fence.I'm thinking if I see pics using the new mini that way I can decide..there is actually no pics on this forum of the mini giant hardware using the long stap..I'll be waiting
i'll show you tmrw....
Mar 14, 2012, 4:03pm   #19
mere girl's Avatar
mere girl
Member
I love this colour too - really pretty!
and good pics too as alot of the miniRGH looks just like the RH IMO but you have shown that it is really quite different - fabulous!
Mar 14, 2012, 4:08pm   #20
j
Thread Starter
jg bags
Member
Originally Posted by Melisande R.
Love it! That hardware is perfect for this bag. You also did a really good job capturing its color, which is much brighter and more BLUE than the balenciaga/mytheresa photos can show. It's been awhile since they made such a true blue and the leather on the bleu cobalt bags seems wonderful in general.

Can't wait to see some mod pix! Congratulations!
hi...yeap.... you are right... MT's color is more lighter.... in real, its darker * exactly like the pic i took* .... btw can we call this electric blue? it looks like it though....
Mar 14, 2012, 4:11pm   #21
j
Thread Starter
jg bags
Member
Originally Posted by mere girl
I love this colour too - really pretty!
and good pics too as alot of the miniRGH looks just like the RH IMO but you have shown that it is really quite different - fabulous!
ahhhh thank you...
Mar 14, 2012, 6:12pm   #22
cupcakegirl's Avatar
cupcakegirl
Member
Oh wow!!! This is a gorgeous blue!!! Congrats!!!
Mar 14, 2012, 6:36pm   #23
betty8154's Avatar
betty8154
Member
Awwww love it :)
Mar 14, 2012, 6:45pm   #24
Dee83's Avatar
Dee83
Member
Originally Posted by jg bags
i'll show you tmrw....
Ok!!
Mar 14, 2012, 7:42pm   #25
purplera1n's Avatar
purplera1n
Member
GORGEOUS !!!
Mar 14, 2012, 9:01pm   #26
LuvAllBags's Avatar
LuvAllBags
On A Mission
Beautiful blue!!
Mar 14, 2012, 11:33pm   #27
Nancy in VA's Avatar
Nancy in VA
Bal & Legacy Lover
Wowee! You certainly got a nice one! Congrats!
Mar 14, 2012, 11:35pm   #28
mellowdee's Avatar
mellowdee
it's like melody.
What a beautiful blue! Congrats on the new bag!
Mar 14, 2012, 11:36pm   #29
Swissflower's Avatar
Swissflower
Member
Fantastic, congrats, nice blue color
Mar 15, 2012, 5:32am   #30
s
subi
Member
Congrats...really love Bleu Cobalt as well...the leather on your bag seems thciker than mine too ( It seems Balenciaga heard too much complaints about the thin leather and increased the thickness for the latest batch of bags, I was told by my S/A).
I am 1000% sure you will enjoy yours.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools