Home Premier Designers Balenciaga

Holiday collection 2012/13

POST A REPLY

Nov 4, 2012, 8:48pm   #1
I just saw this posted on lovesbags.com and thought I'd share the info here I don't recall seeing it else wear yet. Mytheresa.com has pre-orders up for several holiday collection items here http://www.mytheresa.com/us_en/pre-s...27_421416_8599

They are pearlized goat leather!!!

This color is called bronze but in the description it is called a slate gray. Whatever it is it's gorgeous!

This color is Rose

This color is Gris

Nov 4, 2012, 9:34pm   #2
Love these!! Thanks for posting the pics!
Nov 4, 2012, 9:48pm   #3
NP I was surprised I learned about it there first usually I get all my insider info from TPF lol. I'm already drooling over the bronze gray color!
Nov 4, 2012, 11:23pm   #4
In My Bag Room
The rose is STUNNING! Oh god please no more coveting!
Nov 4, 2012, 11:24pm   #5
oh wow! i NEED that bronze-grey TT!
Nov 5, 2012, 12:01am   #6
Are those bags going to be available to the US?
Nov 5, 2012, 3:59am   #7
What do you think of the new pearled bags on mytheresa.com?
Nov 5, 2012, 5:36am   #8
Originally Posted by lailas
ooh gorgeous colors. do you think it's a better deal from mytheresa.com? I have not purchased from them and also wondered how the service is. TIA
so far they are legit. I have dealt with them sometimes. shipped very fast but lately i have some problems withthe payment and billing. also they kinda have only popular colors and they like RGH -_- most of bals i wanted, they only have RGH. lol and i think their supply is limited. what's sold out then its sold out.
Nov 5, 2012, 7:55am   #9
Truly Addicted
The leather looks the same as in the Hamilton collection. Anyone have those bags and able to tell us how the leather is breaking-in? Do they slouch much or do they retain the structure more. The texture reminds me alot of the Givenchy chevre on the Pandoras and Antigona.
Nov 5, 2012, 11:16am   #10
♥♥♥
LOVE the Rose! So feminine and unique!
Nov 5, 2012, 1:30pm   #11
Originally Posted by hrhsunshine
The leather looks the same as in the Hamilton collection. Anyone have those bags and able to tell us how the leather is breaking-in? Do they slouch much or do they retain the structure more. The texture reminds me alot of the Givenchy chevre on the Pandoras and Antigona.
My Hamilton is a puddle of leather! I'm more curious about how the finish will wear.
Nov 5, 2012, 1:46pm   #12
Name:  image-1505258841.jpg
Views: 3169
Size:  444.5 KB

My SA sent me this which shows all colors that will available for the holiday collection
Nov 5, 2012, 2:15pm   #13
In My Bag Room
Originally Posted by hrhsunshine
Mine also getting puddly. It def doesn't stand on its own anymore, it's breaking in beautifully.
Nov 5, 2012, 2:19pm   #14
Truly Addicted
Originally Posted by pixiejenna
My Hamilton is a puddle of leather! I'm more curious about how the finish will wear.
You read my mind! I have seen some SAD metallic Bals where the metallic finish rubs off over time and it looks absolutely tragic.
Nov 5, 2012, 2:20pm   #15
P
Love the pink!!!
Does anyone know how well Bal metallics hold up?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga