Home > >

GIRLS, I need HELP fast... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

POST A REPLY

Feb 12, 2008, 8:00pm   #16
Grande Latte
It looks like we've decided on a black city.

I actually love Nicole Richie's beloved black city. She's one of the few celebrities who wear her bag religiously and wears it so well.

I would recommend ordering from Aloha Rag. Their website is http://www.aloharag.com and their phone number is 808.589.2050. They'll email you all their available stock in the city and an order form, and you can go from there.

It's a very reputable store and I can't compliment enough on their customer service. You'll get yours in 2 days, free shipping and no tax!
Feb 12, 2008, 8:01pm   #17
pinkboudoir
Another vote for City!!!
Feb 12, 2008, 8:27pm   #18
bgyoshi
i say black first or twiggy! i have a black first as my first bbag and i LOVE it! however, i recently go the twiggy and i find that size perfect! it wears nicer than the city IMO, and it fits more than a first!
Feb 12, 2008, 8:33pm   #19
Leefi
Balenciaga Convert
go for the city!!
Feb 12, 2008, 8:41pm   #20
hipnycmom
For your first B-bag I suggest City or Twiggy. Both are equally pretty - it just depends on wether you prefer a speedy-like shape or the flatter look.

And here's another vote for aloha rag! There are no B-bags on their site - just write them at love@aloharag.com fo inquiries. Their customer service is amazing!
Feb 12, 2008, 8:43pm   #21
mercer
i love a city bag- classic and it fits a lot! have fun making your choice!
Feb 12, 2008, 8:48pm   #22
Moonstarr
I vote for the City as well. The First is a little small I find, and although I loved the Twiggy and thought it was my fav, when I got my first City, I fell more in love! I think it's such a great size. Good luck with your choice ... I'm sure you'll get something that's perfect for you.
Feb 12, 2008, 9:00pm   #23
purplewithenvy
RIP Daddy 7/23/08
Another city vote
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >